🌹CHAP 7🌹

So today we have the intern teacher,Mr Currison for the Agricultural Studies period." Good morning,class." He greeted as walked into the class. He put his briefcase on his desk and faced the class. "I believe we're all aware that I'm new here so I haven't been introduced to anyone here. I know that you know my name already, so it's your turn. Starting from the last row,please.

" Keziah Hanson."

" Sarah Josephs." It continued till it got to Erimintrude. "Erimintrude Nelson here."

I got up , LylyAnne Campbell."

Mr Currison who had not spoken since the students started introducing themselves remarked, " You look like someone I knew. Do you know of a certain Ann Liu? "

"No sir." I answered, puzzled. Then he drifted off for a good five minutes. Well, the person must be pretty important for him to think so deeply about. I dismissed it but that was undoubtedly weird.

"Thanks for your introductions and sorry for the brief interruption. Well today we'll continue with osmosis and absorption. Can someone please define osmosis."

Sarah raised her hand. "Ah,yes, Sarah I think, please give us your definition. As her voice droned on, I looked out of the window.
.......................................
"Wasn't that a bit strange, huh, in the class during Science ," Mintrude nudged me from my thoughts.

"I guess so, with that pausing and all. Maybe his lost love or something."

"Well let's hope he's not one of hose people who creepily become attached you cause you look like their people." She said and we moved to our next class at the home economics department.

TIME SKIP
Most of the time, I'm psyched for the weekends but it looks like I woke up olat the bad side of my bed. First,it was a pounding migraine. Then I tripped over by own comforter and bashed my head on my traitorous chair which did wonders for my head. As I was walking down the stairs,I missed a step and almost catapulted down. The best way to start your morning. Do not try this at home.......oops.

So I was definitely in a foul mood. After chores and stuff,I decided to do my laundry. Pro of living with Aunt Em is that I do not have to do my laundry by hand wash.

I always do Stephanie's laundry and Stasha prefers to do her own laundry, but today I was in no mood to go along with her whims so I did mine and left.

Exactly 12:45,(I know,I checked), Stephanie barged into my room. "LylyAnne," she screeched,"why have you not done my laundry? Hurry,I need my purple tank top before 2 for the mall. Iron when you're done too." Bush said what.

"Sorry but I've got a terrible migraine so I can't do that for you." I answered.

"What did you say? How dare you! Because my mom feeds and caters for you you think you can do what ever you like. Just in case you're unaware, newsflash, your mom is dead. Get over it."

I looked straight at her and she flinched. I stood up. "You know,I'm sick and tired of your bullshit. You sashay around throwing your weight. Girl,I don't give a damn about that. Yes,your mom stepped in when my life was over. Yes,my mom is dead. I know that. But under no condition am i letting anyone walk over me. The fact that i did your laundry for all this time doesn't mean i willingly wanted to do it.also what I don't understand is how your laundry relates to all this. I bet you don't know how to operate the machine,huh. Well,sucks to be you. I guess you'll just have to change your outfit because I'm definitely not moving from my room."

I stepped back to close the door,"Oh and Stephanie, i have something you lack,self respect. Ever heard of it? Newsflash babe, you're doing your own laundry from today. Bye." I shut the door in her face.

When the door closed,I took a deep breath trying to calm my nerves and the tears threatening to tumble down.

In situations like this that I miss my mom.

Though I tried to act tough out their,well apparently my headache did not care. It came back with a vengeance causing me to slump and groan.

I need my bed.

Y'ello.

Please vote,share,comment and follow.❤