🌹CHAP 22🌹

There's this hyped buzz in this morning. Surprisingly, I woke up alright. Since I'm not usually a morning person, I wake up annoyed at anything and everyone but today was alright,i guess...

I tap a girl," Uh, what's going on?" Ooo, she's got pretty braces.

" You've not heard? We've got new students."

Pretty sad that a coupla kids arrival gets this much hype,sad. " How many of them?" I ask.

"Two ."

" Cool, thanks."

I walk down the hall and meet Erimintrude," Seen the new kids yet?"

"Nope," she pouts," I'm supposed to actually see them and maybe talk to them so that I can update the school blog. Where are they??"

"Umm,you mean gossip column."

She turns and glares," Oh shush it,i got it approved so it's legal."

" Whatever you sayyy..."

" Hi." Peter says as he and West walks up to us.

" Hi,Pete," i raise a brow at Erimintrude's high pitched response. He smiles and takes her by the arm, walking away.
I'm definitely asking for details later.

West clears his throat. "Um, hi, West, did you see my text?" I feel too bubbly and I kinda missed him. I hate it.

" Yeah," he replied in a bland tone. Okayyy...

"What's wrong? Are you okay?"

" Yeah,just been kinda stressed of late." Suddenly,he pulls me into a hug. What the-  " Just for a minute,Lyl. I think I missed you."

My heart stuttered. I awkwardly pat his back," Me too, mate." I say trying to lighten the mood. It works and West chuckles," Mate? You're wierd."

I stick my tongue out," I know."

Two unfamiliar people walk towards us. I lose interest and sidestep to give them space when West stops," Yell me once again why you decided to come here?" He says  to the guy.

" Why not? You're here." He gestures to West.

" Exactly why I don't want you here." West responds.

You're just gonna have to deal with it . " The new guy says. " Who's this?" He nods at me.

" A friend." West says dismissively. Ouch.  I kick the back of his knee and glare pointedly.

He signs audibly," Lyl,my brother, Sebastian. Sebastian, LylyAnne Campbell."

Hi, nice to meet you." Sebastian says. I return the greeting.

The girl I'd been regarding suddenly speaks up," West, darling. What about me, won't you introduce me?"

West rolls his eyes.

She smiles nevertheless," I'm Merida. Merida Du Bois." Explains the accent. " I'm West's-"

" Don't you dare. Don't you fucking dare." His tone makes shivers run down my spine... And it was also fucking hot. Gosh, I'm sick. " What are you even doing here?" He hisses.

" I moved schools to be closer." She replies in a snarky tone. Closer to what?

" And your job,your career.?"

She shrugs," I took a much needed break. Anyways," she turns to me," could you please show me around. I'm new here." Yeah , I kinda figured that out.

West opens his mouth to respond but I beat him to it," Sure, I'll love to. This way."

As we walk away,i turn and smile at West who is busy glaring daggers at me. Not my prob.

Merida is pretty with her straight black hair and almond eyes but she has this cunning feel about her which makes me totally uneasy. Why did I agree to this again?

" So how long have you known West?" Merida asks,breaking the silence.

I clear my throat," Since he came here,like 4months ago,give or take."

" Are you dating?" She asks.

I slightly stumble and stop," No,why?"

" Friends with benefits,then?" I frown. This is getting wierd. " What's it to you?" I ask.

She pivots and gets all in my face," Dunno, the fact that West means a lot to me right now and the fact that he's paying more attention to you than me is fucking me up right now." Well go get checked.

Her smile is downright creepy now. How is he even paying more attention to me? I just met you, girl.

" It's been as nice as it can get talking to you,but I've really got to get to class now."

I feel her eyes boring into my skin as I walk down the hall .

Another update, again,hiiii.
Anyways, please like comment share with friends,and follow 🤷✌️
See you in the next chapter,

Today's question....
Are you a cat or dog person...