🌹CHAP 11🌹

WEST

It's really infuriating how that girl keeps ignoring me. I just don't get it. How isn't she sucking up to me. All the girls do that. I know I'm attractive, my modelling career demands it. All the boys want to be me and all the girls want me just not her. I'll be lying if I said she doesn't get under my skin.

"Hey, Peter." He stopped jogging and turned to me." Do you know LylyAnne Campbell? "

"Yeah. What about her?" he asked, confused.

" Mmm, nothing much. just how well do you know her, how close are you guys?"

He shrugged and continued jogging,"She's my biology partner. She's pretty cool."

" Cook, Hamilton, if you fancy keeping your positions on the team, you better continue those laps." Coach Meyers screamed from the sidelines.

We ran faster and caught up with the other team members. " Wow dude, this is the fourth time Coach is calling you guys out for slacking off. Next time, I'm benching you two." Jude, captain of the St. Michelle Tigers, threatened.

" Yes, Cap." We replied in unison.

" Both of you,2 extra laps. loser cleans up." Shit.

" Bye, loser." Peter called as ran ahead. I groaned and quickened my pace.

...........................

AFTER PRACTICE

"Bye guys, I'll take the lead today. I've got a study date to get to. Asap." Peter announced. His comment was met with whoops. Boys will always be boys.

"But I'll miss you." His best friend pouted and clung to his arm. Jude, dude, you've got a girlfriend. Go to her or something. Stop being a nuisance." Jude rolled his eyes," She's no fun. it's always Stephanie did this, Stasha did this."

"You do know that you're nagging ,right?

"It doesn't matter. I prefer you. "He stretched his arms and waddled towards Peter."S'later." Peter dodged and strode to his car. I turned to them, "I think I'll also go now." "Not you too." Jude cried. I left while they entered Dior's, probably to waste away on pizza and coke.

The drive to my apartment was miserable; being left with my thoughts and complete silence. a bad combination. Sometimes I hate myself the most.

I thought of the call from Aunt Golda. She had been constantly pestering me for weeks now to accept a contract for an underwear company. The thought of strutting around with nothing but underwear for the camera made bile rise up my throat. I get it I'm hot but that doesn't mean I want to do that.

I filtered the day's events in my head and half smiled at the memory of LylyAnne talking back to me. "LylyAnne Campbell." I rolled her name in my mouth. Well, she can try to be as badass as possible but I'll have her falling for me like the rest of the school population in no time.

I was brought out of my reverie by the ringing of my phone, " You have a call from Father. " I rolled my eyes. He's probably coming to cuss at me for distressing his poor wife.

To say the least, my family is pretty messed up. My dad married my mom. They had me but no happily ever after. Two years later, mum died and my father married Aunt Golda a week after her burial. I don't remember much but I know she was a red head, that's where I got mine from.

I accepted the phone call," Why are you ignoring your mom's calls. She has been trying to get to you like for ever."

" She's not my mother."I rolled my eyes. I don't know how many times they want me to repeat the same thing over and over again. My mother died when I was young that doesn't mean I've totally forgotten about her.

" She raised you . Show some respect! "

"Nope, our nannies did that. Aunt Golda was busy shopping. Remember?" This situation is quite funny.

" She treats you as her own-"

" Oh please, we both know that happens when she wants more money." I replied dryly. " Besides, why does she keep pestering me for money. You finally cut her off or something?"

"You know the company stocks aren't doing so well now. We're in quite a fix. We could go bankrupt at this rate. We're family. You have to help now and then." He sounded so pathetic. I almost felt sorry for him. Keyword; almost.

"You remember that time you paid someone to forge my signature and withdrew 2 million for a fucking society party in honor of Aunt Golda last week? Well,life's a bitch. I would've helped a tad bit but nahh. Not interested. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm driving and I don't fancy an accident tonight." I hang up andtook a deep breath. I don't want to go back home now the apartment would be to lonely.

I called Jude," Hey man, you still at Dior's? "

"Nahh, we left after eating. Didn't wanna stay out much today. Why you asking?"

" Nothing's at home. I'm feeling bored."
He laughed, " Your loss. I asked you to stay but you left." I hung up.

I called Peter. "Bro,you free? Wanna hit the arcade?" I was practically pleading. Pathetic, I know.

" I told you I had a study date. But anyways, come over. I'm almost done. Come to Dior's. "
I almost wept my thanks," I gotcha."

Hellllloooooo. It's me again. Sorry for the prolonged absence😄😄😅
How're you liking the story so far. Yeah or nahh?
Please let me know😘
Don't forget to vote,comment,follow and share.🤗🤗