🌹CHAP 19🌹

Okay, pause.....
WE HAVE SUCCESSFULLY REACHED 300 READS,PEOPLEEEEE!!!!!
I really cannot express how grateful I am. Thankssss.
Onwards...🌹

West
I almost broke down the door, frantically trying to open it.

"Coming", Mrs Nil,our long time housekeeper's musical lilt interupted the quiet evening." Ohh, what a lovely surprise. Brooks,my boy, do come in. How are you these days? Huh? Forgotten about me already,i see." She pinched my cheeks.

Nanny Nils is the only one who can get away with calling me Brooks,i love her too much to tell her otherwise.

" Welcome, welcome," I stiffened upon hearing the voice. Mrs. Golda Hamilton,mother and wife to Sebastian and Father, respectively, sashayed towards us as though she owns the house. Well,she kinda does.

"Good evening,Aunt Golda."

"Good evening,dearie, I keep telling you to call me mom or mummy, what's with all this formality."

"How could I possibly do that to Seb, that's solely his right. I couldn't do that to him." I narrow my eyes causing her to frown.

"Anyways," tactful as ever," we have a stunning guest who is ecstatic to meet you." She says as we move towards the dining room. " Do meet her. She has the best manners."

Click,click,click. I tense.

Each click brought back memories best left alone. Her persuasive smile. Lying words. Memories of her,of me,of us together.  Merida Du Bois.

Flashback.
" I love you." I whisper against her the crook of her skin.

" I know,babe," she continues typing furiously on her phone." Babe,do you think this picture makes may ass pop enough."

I frown, tramping on my insecurities, trying to smile," Not really."

" I knew it,take one now."

" Okay." She's just shy, she'll say it tomorrow.

2 days later....🌹
I
I just couldn't focus. I continue having flashes. Merida in Kay's arms. Kay,my childhood friend. It was hard enough a pill to swallow.

" West! If you Los focus again, I'll smack you myself! " My manager yelled. Damn.

After the shoot, I went to get changed when I overheard Kay talking to the director," Sir,why don't you just replace West. He's doing terrible as of late."

"Yes,"added Miranda.

" I don't think so. He's the best I've seen at what he does,maybe he's just not feeling it today." The director said.

Miranda signed and rolled her eyes,"It didn't have to be this way but... You do know,that Dad would not be happy with you if I'm sad, right?" She pouted." I'm becoming really sad ,now. Forget it,I'll just tell him that you tried to hit on me."

The poor man looked bewildered." W-w-what but I never did anything like that."

" But daddy doesn't know that, right? Take West off the set and replace him with Kay." She commanded.

" But Kay doesn't even compare to West!"

Kay scowled," I'm better than him ,you old geezer."

God, this is my girlfriend talking. I could hear footsteps advancing but I couldn't breathe let alone move.

They stumbled when they say me but I derived no joy watching shame coat their faces. Merida recoverd fast. She always does.

" West,the director said to pack up and leave. Your paltry work has led him to this decision. Kay here would be replacing you." Her frosty voice whipped through the air.

"Yeah,i heard."

"Also I'm breaking up with with you. I realized I'm in love with Kay."

The person in question put his arm around her waist and pulled her close. His eyes glittery with victory and hatred."Yeah, she's mine now. You never bothered to help with my career. Now I'll keep your girl and your job. Bye,mate."

End of flashback.

It's been 2 years and she's still as calculating and even more stunning as ever.

"West, it's a pleasure to meet you once again." Her sleek voice shaded heavily with the French accent resounding in my ears.

Practised smile firmly in place." Hello. Miss Merida. It's nice meeting you." My voice sounded cold and indifferent even to my ears.

She flinched before her mask slammed back down," Your father was kind enough to invite us into your beautiful home."

" Us?" I raised an eyebrow.

" Why,my father and I, of course."

With the tinkle of a little bell, Father gained the attention of everyone present. Clearing his throat," Thank you ,Mr Du Bois and his beautiful daughter for taking Tim off your busy schedules to have dinner with us. Today is a special day for both our families. Please enjoy what our gamble abode gas to offer and we will talk about the other matters at hand after dinner."

Special,huh? What am I missing?

I turn to Seb on my left," What's going on?"

He shrugs," Dunno, I'm clueless myself."

After the 4 course meal and the dishes have been cleared, everyone moved to the drawing room.

Father takes the stage," Our families have been friends for ages. Monsieur Du Bois and I go way back," he chuckles," we help each other when in need and other matters. Once again Monsieur has shown his commitment by making this proposition to help our family. It is no secret that our company is in quite the situation."

I have a feeling I won't like where this is going.

" So after careful consideration, weighing pros and cons,we have decided to merge both our companies and families by none other than marriage between Merida Du Bois and West.

"What the fuck!"

Hiiii, it's me again.😘
Hope you're enjoying the story and thanks again for 300 reads.♥️♥️💖