Chapter 3

Your POV

I wake up with arms wrapped around me, I opened my eyes to see Mal sound asleep. I grab my phone to check the time and It was 8 pm.  I also had a bunch of texts from the team, Chrissy and Jill.

Shit we slept through dinner!

I should probably wake Mal up.

"Love" I say softly while I plant a soft kisses on her forehead and cheek, she shifts and opens her eyes a few seconds later.

"What time is It?" She mumbles while rubbing her eyes.

"8:02 pm" I say and her head pops up off the pillow

"Shit we missed dinner!" She says

"I know we did, I'll text Jill and explain, hopefully she won't be to upset that we missed It." I say

I sent Jill a text

Me: Hey Jill, I'm so sorry that Mal and I missed mandatory dinner and film. We fell asleep and our alarms didn't go off, It won't happen again.

Jill: That's okay, we're just starting to go over film if you girls want to come down. I'll have one of the assistant coaches go to the kitchen to get you guys food.

Me: We will head down there now. Thanks Jill!

Jill: No problem, we will start in 10 minutes.

"They haven't gone over film yet, Jill said she's having one of the coaches grab food for us. They start in 10 minutes." I say sitting up, Mal was already up and putting her shoes on. I do the same.

"Yeah let's head down there." She says grabbing her room key and holding her hand out for me. I take It and we head to the elevator, select the floor and head to the conference room. I check my phone and see a text from Chrissy letting me know that there are two spots for us in the back. We walk in quietly and sit down next to them. Mal hands Hope her room key back, probably how she got in my room in the first place.

One of the kitchen staff brings our food over and we eat quietly while Jill goes over the film.

*skipping to end of film session*

"Alright that will be all for tonight. Make sure you girls get plenty of rest for our game tomorrow. We will head there early and hopefully we will come out on top. I want everyone focused and playing their best." Says Jill

Everyone got up to do their own stuff. I ended up watching a movie with Mal, Chrissy and Tobin in Chrissy and Mal's room. I ended up leaving and going to my room 5 minutes before curfew. I got changed into pajamas and got into bed. Hope was already laying down and looking on her phone.

I hopped on Instagram and responded to some comments on my latest post. It was one of me and Mal, I was hugging her from behind and kissing her cheek as she took a picture of the two of us.

I got off my phone about 20 minutes later and fell asleep.

Hopes POV

I woke up to hearing loud breathing, I opened my eyes and immediately knew It was y/n. She was still asleep but she was breathing heavily and sweating. I get up and try to shake her awake.

"Y/n you gotta wake up! You're okay." I say shaking her.

When she didn't wake up I texted Christen and Mal and soon enough there was a knock on my door. I opened the door and Mal walked in and straight over to y/n, she got into bed wrapping her arms around y/n and y/n finally woke up a few minutes later. She was panting and apologizing over and over. Mal held her until she fell back asleep.