Eight

Wooyoung rested his head on Yeosang's shoulder, his eyes felt heavy after the long night.

"Your Highness, let us get you to your chamber. You are tired." Yeosang nudged the prince with his shoulder lightly. Wooyoung yawned and gave a weak nodded.

It was well past midnight and everyone including San was already retired for the night. Wooyoung was in Yeosang's quarters, drinking away his worries. All the other guards in the room were fast asleep on the single beds. Yeosang had been quite worried about the prince being there, surely they would get in trouble if any of the higher officials found out. But Wooyoung insisted that he drink with him for moral support so Yeosang reluctantly agreed.

Yeosang dragged the drunk male out, a hand pressed over his mouth to muffle the prince's incoherent blabbering about his hatred for the prince and how unfair life could be sometimes. Yeosang sighed, pulling the younger by his arm to the second floor. Wooyoung tripped on the stairs, giggling as he jumped on the steps with Yeosang's support, holding his guard's hand.

Wooyoung looked around at the unfamiliar hallway spreading in front of him. He frowned, turning to look at Yeosang with raised brows.

"Yeosang, did you forget the way to my chambers? I do not think this is the right way.." He mumbled, scratching his head with a pout on his lips.

Yeosang chuckled at the prince's adorable behaviour.

"Did you forget you are a married man now? You are going to stay with your husband from today onwards." Yeosang reminded him, knocking his head lightly. Yeosang snorted at the sudden change in Wooyoung's expression. He looked like he just tasted something disgusting.

"Oh come on. He cannot be that bad." Yeosang turned left, pulling Wooyoung, who tried to run the opposite direction. Wooyoung let out the most harsh and derisive scoff Yeosang had ever seen.

"Oh please! He is the absolute worst. How did I get so unlucky, yeo yeo?" He whined resting his head on the blond's shoulder as they walked slowly. Yeosang patted his back sympathetically.

They reached the room and the guards raised their eyebrows but quickly understood when they saw Wooyoung standing behind Yeosang. They knocked on the door twice, waiting for any response.

After 5 seconds, they heard a faint 'come in' from inside. The guards turned to look at Wooyoung with a smile and bowed.

"You can go inside, Your Highness."

Wooyoung frowned and looked at Yeosang tugging on his sleeve. He shook his head repeatedly, suddenly feeling sober.

"Can I not stay with you?" He pleaded, pouting. Yeosang shook his head.

"You shall reside with His Highness from today onwards." He slightly pushed the prince towards the door. Wooyoung rolled his eyes and nodded. The guards opened the huge door and escorted the young prince inside.

Wooyoung's eyes widened as he step into the chambers. It was extremely humungous, almost double the size of the guest chamber he lived in before. He flinched as he heard the doors shut behind him. He walked inside, taking in the exquisite decor of the room. His eyes nearly popped out of there sockets when they landed on the massive king-sized bed in the middle of the room.

Of course, they would sleep on the same bed.

Wooyoung pursed his lips, looking around for the crown prince who was nowhere to be found. He walked around and saw that his belongings were already neatly organized in the walk in closet.

Wooyoung heard the shower running and figured the prince might be taking a bath. Who takes showers at this hour of the night?

The door to the washroom opened and the crown prince walked out, a towel wrapped around his slim waist and a few water droplets dripping down his bare body. His red hair was stuck to his forehead.