thirty four

They reached their room and San wasted no time to press Wooyoung against the door and capture his lips in a searing kiss, his mouth hungry and insistent, his tongue pressing into Wooyoung's mouth and making him weak in the knees. Wooyoung clutched his drenched shirt, nails digging into San's shoulder and pulling him closer, craving more of the addicting taste of his lips.

His eyes shot open as he felt the other's lips grazing his jaw, leaving fluttering kisses in it's trail. He left featherlight kisses down his neck and collarbone, biting and sucking at one spot, before licking the rest of the way down his neck.
Wooyoung closed his eyes and sighed when San's lips brushed against his jaw. San pulled away and looked at him adoringly.

Wooyoung wanted to melt in his arms.
"You smell so good." He said, running his nose along Wooyoung's jawline. Wooyoung hummed in response, leaning into his touch. 

San's hands trailed down his body, caressing his hips and thighs, making Wooyoung shiver violently, partly from the wet clothes and from San's touch on his body.

He let out a surprised gasp when San's hands gripped the back of his thighs and he easily lifted him up. Wooyoung immediately wrapped his legs around his torso, wincing as his the fabric clung uncomfortably on his skin.

San connected their lips again and Wooyoung sighed contently. His back hit the soft mattress with a thud and San crawled on top of him, hovering over him, his hair sticking to his neck. Wooyoung tried to keep his face neutral but he knew that he was smiling like an idiot beneath San's intense gaze. Wooyoung's fingers dug themselves into San's shoulders unconsciously when he saw him lean down.

"Remove this please," Wooyoung tapped his wet shirt as another shiver wracked his body.

San blinked in confusion then realization dawned on him. He quickly took off his tuxedo and tossed it to the side before pulling Wooyoung's wet shirt off him, exposing his skin to the cool air of his chamber. 

Wooyoung's eyes shamelessly ran over San's toned and muscular figure before landing on his sculpted abs and pecs. His skin was flawless, except for the stitches running diagonally across his hipbone. He bit his lip in concentration as San's lips began to move slowly over the expanse of exposed skin before he felt San pull away slightly.

He gazed at Wooyoung deeply who suddenly felt self concsious.

"What is it?" He asked nervously, suddenly expecting San to laugh in his face and tell him he was only joking. Instead he leaned in to press a delicate kiss under his eye, on his mole.

"You don't know how beautiful you are." He whispered huskily. Wooyoung could barely hear it above the rushing of blood in his ears but nevertheless heard it.

He was sure his face was as red as San's hair at the moment but he couldn't care less. This man was so full of surprises and Wooyoung didn't know where to start. Wooyoung wrapped his legs around San's waist and pulled him even closer so he was pressed flush against him. He buried his head on his neck and inhaled his scent; rain and soil.

 San left open mouth on his chest. When he suddenly took his right nipple in his mouth and rubbed the other with his fingers, Wooyoung gasped harshly at the unfamiliar but not uncomfortable sensation.

San continued doing this for several minutes, his fingers dancing around his nipples, occasionally leaving small pecks on his chest and jaw. Eventually, he pulled away. Wooyoung opened his eyes and stared at him with glazed eyes and swollen lips.

"Are you sure you want to continue? We can stop here if you want," He said, no signs of mocking or amusement. Wooyoung rolled his eyes though a warm tingle spread through his chest.