Improved Chapter Thirteen:

Drew Pov-
Man I can't believe Ariana right now. Not only was she going to spend the night with another dude, but she was go do it knowing that we supposed to be talking right now. She real talk made me mad talking bout she was go cancel on me to stay with him. Ugh... I hate when girls always wanna ask why I'm single and they already know why; THESE FEMALES AINT LOYAL point, blank, period. I'm just sitting her in my room smoking thinking when my phone lights up for the seventh time on two hours. I k and see Ariana's name, so I press ignore. My phone starts to blink telling me she left a voicemail. I clicked on it too listen.

Ari's voicemail: (sniffling) Drew I'm so sor-ry. Can y-you please call me back. I need t-to hear your voice. Pleasee Drew... Bye love you.

I honestly didn't want to call her back but since she was crying I did. As soon as I called the phone rung twice then she answered. When she picked up she didn't say anything just say there. I said hello in a real calm but monotone voice and she started to cry, then she hung up. I was confused, but just continued to smoke.

Marco Pov-
Hello everyone I'm Marco, but I like for people to call me Marc. I'm 17 just like my cousin King and I got a child. I think my kid is born but I'm not sure yet because when I was charged with domestic violence the judge said I had to serve 6 months for hitting a woman in her first trimester. I didn't know what that meant til the police officer asked me why I hit her while she was pregnant. I told him she didn't tell me she was pregnant and because she wouldn't stop hitting me. I got out early due to good behavior, but they said I had to stay away from her for a month. It's been two so I know I can go see her it's just that I'm scared too be a dad. While me and King was playing the game his front door flew open and a girl came through holding hands with a boy.