Improved Chapter Eight:

Ariana Pov-

Wassup y'all I'm Ariana Marie Robinson and I'm 16. Y'all know how vanilla Frappe's are lighter than normal Frappe's; well yeah that's my skin color, I have sienna brown eyes, I'm 5'3, my hair is cut into a bob, and I have my dimples pierced. Lahni and I have been best friends since she was 13. We meet in eighth grade when this dude was tryna get at her and wouldn't leave her alone. I walked up to her, grabbed her waist, and called her bae. I know it was weird, but I was only thinking about him thinking that we were together. Every since then we have been inseparable.

Alahni- Man its only 11 in the a.m what we finna do?

"I don't know about you but I was finna stop by Drew crib before you popped up"

Alahni- Who all over there?

"Just him why?"

Alahni- And why were you about to go over there?

"Nun just to go chill wit him cause I ain't know where you been"

Alahni- Aww you like Drew & girllll I gotta tell you so much stuff you won't even believe it.

"No I don't but let me call him and tell him I'm not coming no more"

Alahni- Naw you can go.. Ima be stayin here witchu for a couple days so...

"But I really wanna know what you had to tell me"

Alahni- I'll still be here by the time you get back so I'll just tell you tonight. We can have a three day best friends sleepover

"Alright well I'm finna leave so don't wait up"