Improved Chapter Twenty-One:

~1 month later~
KingPov-
Ever since Kam has been home I feel like a complete failure. Sometimes I would walk out of my room in the morning and accidently bump into Alahni or I would come in the house at like 12 in the morning and see Alahni at the table trying to get Kameron to be quiet. He never really cries during the daytime, but at night its a whole different story. I be wanting to help Lahni, she just tells me to get away from her. She doesn't know that I know she has a job now and she plans on moving out within the next three months. Ari texted me and told me about Lahni's job and she told me that she is the one that would be watching Kameron. Today Alahni has to work at 11 a.m. and she would be getting off at 7 p.m.. Ari said if I wanted to have some alone time with Kameron that I could stop by her house and see him. I told her I would and she sent me her address. Right now it was 7 in the morning and I was downstairs eating cereal while playing 2K15 when I heard little grunts. I went upstairs thinking Alahni was struggling with something, but she was sleep. So I opened Kameron's to see him swinging his arms with a little red face while grunting. I picked him up and brought him downstairs with me. He was sitting in my lap while I was still playing the game. It started to stank, so I lifted him up and smelled him. He smelled so bad, but I didn't want to wake Lahni up. I went upstairs, changed his diaper, and came back down. I went in the fridge and warmed up one of the bottles Alahni had already made and gave it to him. I had him in my arms while I was still playing the game. I got tired of playing 2K so I put in C.O.D:Black Ops. Every time I shot my gun he would jump. At first I found it funny, but then we he dropped his bottle and started to scream I panicked. Next thing you know all you hear is running upstairs and then crying. I turn around and look towards the stairs to see Alahni panicking and looking around everywhere. When she saw me she hurried up and grabbed Kameron from me.
Alahni- What did you do to him!!!