Improved Chapter Six:

Alahni Pov-

When King told me goodnight I left his room and went to go take a shower. After I got out the shower I put on my light blue boy shorts and a tank top. I walked in my room and started watching TV. At about 2 something my stomach started growling, so I got up and went in search of the kitchen. When I found the kitchen I made me a grilled ham&cheese sandwich and poured me a glass of grape kool-aid. After I got done I got up, turned out the light, and headed towards the stairs. While I was walking towards the stairs I saw a shadow, so I followed the shadow until I felt something grab me. I was so scared my first instinct was to start fighting.

King Pov-

I was thirsty so I got up to get some to drink when I saw a light go out. I knew it was Alahni cause if somebody broke in my alarms would've gone off. Since it was already dark I decided to scared Alahni. When I walked past her she must have saw my shadow because she instantly started following me. When she got close enough I grabbed her and she punched me in the eye.

"Ahh Lahni man"

I said holding my eye, walking to the livingroom, and turning the light on

Alahni- I'm sorry you shouldn't gave been playing

She said with her arms crossed.

"Can you at least make me a ice pack"

Alahni- No cause you play to much and I think you deserve for yo eye to get swollen

She said to me before turning around and walking up the stairs to her room.

"Whatever punk! That's why you a scary cat"

Alahni- At least I don't have a swollen black eye

She yelled from upstairs.

"If I really have a black eye you better pray before you fall asleep"

I yelled back while holding my ice pack that I made on my eye.

Alahni- Yeah yeah whatever goodnight peasant

"Ha ha ha that was so funny I almost forgot to laugh"

I said before I got in my room.

Alahni- Whatever ugly