Improved Chapter Fifteen:

~3 weeks later~
Marco Pov-
King and I were in Tahlu, Montana (made up place) and we've been here for about 2 days now. Today is the day I get to meet my son or daughter. My ex and I was supposed to be meeting up at Brain Freezer which is a slushy place. When King and I got there we got us some slushies and of course we had to blend a lot of flavors together. My slushy had cherry, strawberry, grape, blue raspberry, pina coloda, and pink lemonade. King's had grape, blue raspberry, lemonade, and cotton candy. I was trying take some of his when I heard somebody clear their throat. I turned around and it was my ex/ baby mama holding a brown car seat.

???- So are you going to introduce me or not?

"Don't start I only contacted you because o wanna meet my child"

???- Well I ain't turning this car seat around til you introduce me so...

I just stared at her. She knows how to get under my skin I swear. I had to calm down cause I was so close to slapping her again.

"King this is Milan, Milan this is King my cousin"

They shook hands and she finally sat down at the table while placing the car seat on the table.

Milan- Are you ready for this?

She asked me like I'm supposed to he scared to meet a baby.