Improved Chapter Sixteen:

~1 month later~
Drew Pov-
After that night at Ariana's house we gave been talking again. She told me she hasn't talked to that dude since our argument and that she has deleted every boy's number from in her phone. I believed her and I did the same except with girls cause you know my balls ain't swinging that way if you get what I'm saying. We have been slowly turning our friendship into a friendlationship and I like where we stand in each others life. A friendlationship is a when you and your "friend" agree to stay friends, but y'all can kiss and you can't talk to other people. Basically its a unofficial official relationship; a couple without titles. Right now I was on my to Ari's house because she was home alone like always. She had texted me and told me too get her some King's chicken. I went and got her the 24 piece and her some wedges. She doesn't like hot food, so I got her mild and I got me hot. When I pulled up to her house she ran out and snatched the food from my hands. I just sat there like really; she ainy even give me no kiss. I walked in the house and as soon as I shut the door Ari ran and jumped on me. I caught her and she started tonguing me down.

"Dang!"

I said puling back. She just blushed and put her head down.