Improved Chapter Nine:

King Pov-

'Really Lahni'

'What'

'Why haven't you been answering yo phone'

'Cause I aint want too'

'Don't get smart wit me cause I'm not in the mood'

'Um... Hello you called my phone so I can get smart with you if I want. I ain't yo child so you aint finna treat me like I am'

'For real tho you on that...A'ight'

I said before hanging up. I don't know who she be thinking she talking to, but ima fix her when she comes back just watch. The reason I was asking her when she was gonna be back is cause when my homeboy San and I was out selling, these dudes came up tryna rob us. I hated killing, but if that's what I'll have to do then that's that. We knocked all of em out and took em to the soundproof part of my basement. San and I left a camera down there so we could see when they woke up. We went upstairs,matched 7 blunts, and took the Ciroc and Amsterdam out. We had just got done with out sixth blunt when I heard the doorbell ring. I told San to answer it and in walked Lahni and another girl.

"So you finally decide to show up?"

Alahni- Don't worry about me... Like I said I'm not your child.

She said rolling her eyes, grabbing her friends hand, and going upstairs. I aint feel like arguing while I was high and tipsy cause I tend to get physical; whether it was my good physical or my bad. In the middle of puffing the seventh blunt Lahni can downstairs, sat in my lap, and took my blunt. I thought she was finna throw it away for a minute til I seen her hit it. San looked just as surprised as me cause I aint think she smoked. After she puffed twice she handed it to the other girl. Her puffs weren't like Lahni's at all, her puffs was long hard drags and Lahni's was hard short drags. They both poured them some shots, but Lahni's friend didn't want her second shot so Lahni down that one too. On the real tho Alahni was doing some things to me so I tapped her thigh, she got up, and I grabbed her hand taking her upstairs. As soon as we got upstairs I laid her down and started kissing her.