Improved Chapter Four:

King Pov-

Last night I went home thinking about ole girl from the party. I liked how she held herself up and how she didn't act like most girls do at parties. Yeah she dance wit a dude she aint know but she knew what she was doing. She aint lead me on like most girls do and she aint get sloppy drunk and try to sleep wit me like most girls do. I'm still stuck on our conversation regarding her and not having a place to sleep. If she would've needed somewhere to crash I would've let her stay with me because I'm 17, live by myself in a 5 bedroom house, and a drug dealer that's always home alone. I'm still in high school but I can't always attend school due to my "job". I'm light-weight mad she ain't give me her number, but I'm also happy cause I get to break down the wall she has up.

Alahni Pov-

Last night Ari was sloppy drunk and I was having a hard time with her so Drew helped me with her. I told Drew that I was going back to the facility today. When I got there I saw a lot of cars in the front yard and that's when I remembered that today was adoption day. I snuck into the back door and went into the room that I shared with another girl named Ashlee. When I got in there I saw my stuff packed up in suitcases next to the door.