Improved Chapter Seven:

King Pov-

I think Alahni wasn't taking me serious last night when I told her if I had a black eye she better had prayed. This morning when I got up at around 6:30, I avoided liking in the mirror so I could keep the suspense going. After I got done brushing my teeth, I grabbed my face towel, and started washing my face. As soon as I lifted my head and saw my black eye I started laughing. She thought I was playing so I'm gonna show her that I was dead serious. With me only being 17 I still have my childish ways and I know how to prank very good. I filled a pitcher up with cold ice water, I filled water balloons up with powder, and a little bowl of chocolate sauce on top of her door. When I walked into her room she had her head under her pillow, the cover on one leg, and her butt out in the open. At first I was just go pour the water on her, but her butt was there so I smacked it.

Alahni- OWW!!!

She screamed while rubbing her butt. As soon as she turned around to look at me I poured the water on her and ran. I shut her door when I ran so that it could give me some extra time to get the balloons. When she opened the door I heard her start screaming at the top of her lungs.