Improved Chapter Ten:

King Pov-

San- So what y'all was doing up there?

San asked me checking the ball to me since we were outside playing basketball.

"Nun to out of the ordinary"

San- For you or for her?

"Mannn... Hopefully for both"

I said thinking about what happened upstairs not even thirty minutes ago.

San- Whatchu mean by that?

"How it sound"

I said chuckling.

San- What all y'all do up there?

"Nothin much just kiss basically"

I said crossing him, takin it into the paint, and scoring a lay up. When I turned around he was looking extra salty I just laughed and threw him ball.

San- Man King you a trip

"How?"

San- Cause you messing wit shawty head. We all know you ain't tryna be in no relationship, so why you leading her on?

"Man aunt nobody leading her on. I know I ain't looking for no relationship, but I know she ain't either that's why I'm not trippin"

I said walking towards my house to get me something to drink.

San- That's what you think. All girls can act hard to get & interested, but they are also the first one to fall hard

San said looking at me like he knew he was right or some.

"What is you the female whisperer"

I asked laughing. He laughed at me, drunk his water, and flipped me off. I walked upstairs to my room so that I could get my phone up of the charger. While walking to my room I passed Alahni's and I could hear them talking. (Omg Ari how am I gonna hide these hickey's they are too dark for my skin.) (*Idk but you need to hurry up so that we can leave*). I smirked to myself cause I knew I did a good job. I'm not go front and say I don't like Lahni cause I do, but I ain't looking for no relationship. Its just the fact that all these dudes can fall back because she's mine and I marked my territory to prove that.