Improved Chapter Nineteen:

~5 months later~
Ariana Pov-
So today I got a call from Alahni's baby daddy asking if I could get her out of the house for a couple of hours. At first I told him no because she has been very moody this month and I'm not tryna deal with it. But then he told me that he was trying to get the nursery all set up and he didn't want her to see it, so I said yes. I texted her telling her to get ready and I all be there in an hour. She asked for what but I told her a surprise. I took a 30 minute shower, threw on some joggers and a tank with my sandals, grab my keys, and left the house. When I pulled up to Alahni's house she was sitting on the porch swing her baby daddy had installed for her with a cardigan, tank top underneath, some leggings on, and some thong sandals.

"Oooh girl you look cute today"

Alahni- Thanks I know

"Don't play"

Alahni- Oh trust I'm not. Now tell me where your taking me before I get back out the car.

"Lahni just sit back and enjoy the ride"

And with that being said I hurried up and pulled off; plus I put the child lock on her door. My initial plan was to go to the mall, but when I saw that her feet were swollen I added more onto my plans. We pulled up to the spa to get our backs massaged and our feet rubbed. After we had left the spa we went to the hair salon to get our hair did. I got my hair washed, trimmed, and flat ironed. Alahni got her hair did in box braids. My hair took about 1 hour to do and here took 5 since she got her braids kind of think. After that we went to the nail shop and got our nails, feet, and eyebrows did. I knew she would be hungry so I took her out to eat at Denny's. While we were eating we began to discuss the baby and her life after.