Improved Chapter Seventeen:

King Pov-
So I'm just at home chilling playing 2k 15 when my phone starts to ring.
(Phone Convo)
-Hello
Is this King-
-Yeah and this is?
Stacks, Alahni's friend-
-Okay so whatchu call in me for?
I don't know how to tell you this, but Alahni is in the hospital right now. I got your number from her speed dial since you were number one.-
-What she in the hospital for?
I dont know Im waiting for them to tell me-
-What hospital she in?
Meridian-
-Alright I'll be up there
(The dashes on the left is King talking and the dashes on the right is Stacks)
I hung up, threw on my Nike slides, and left. When I pulled up to the hospital I walked straight to the secretary. She asked is I needed help and I asked her for Alahni Johnson's room number. She told me that she would come and contact me when they have that information. I thanked her then walked off. When I went to the waiting room I saw that dude that came to my house earlier with Lahni sitting next to the window.

"You Stacks?"

Stacks- Yeah and you must be King

"Yeah that's me, but um... How did Lahni end up in the hospital?"

Stacks- To be honest I can't even tell you cause I don't even know. I heard her yell my name, so I ran upstairs and found her laying in the tub which had throw up in it and the water was still running.

"Thanks for saving her man."

He nodded his head and I just sat there waiting on the doctor to cone and give us some information pertaining to Alahni and her condition.

Marco Pov-
"Milan can you bring me a diaper and the wipes?"

Milan- Yeah here I come

I was now a stay at home dad with Marcella and I love it. Me having a child made me soft I will admit that, BUT it has only made me soft around Marcella and Milan; ONLY THEM. In the streets I'm still cold-hearted, still a hot head, and still on the come up. I asked Milan to start out relationship over and of course she agreed because she loves me. I asked her to move and she told me after she gets done with high school. I'm not in school because I ain't into it. School real life boring like everything we learn after 7th grade is pointless. All we basically need to know is our numbers, alphabets, how to read, a certain amount of math, and a certain amount of history. I went to 11th grade, bit barely so going to my senior year is really pointless. All I'm thinking about right now is my daughter and my girl; they are my main focus. Marcella is definitely a daddy's girl. She is now three months and a huge cry baby. Every time I put her down she cries, when I put her in her crib at night she cries, if I'm not playing with her she cries. I mean it is really annoying, but I know it's my fault which is why I'm not mad. I love my baby girl even though she is a brat.

Alahni Pov-
It feels like I've been sleeping forever. While I was waking up I heard beeping noises and saw nothing but bright lights. At first I thought I was dead so I started trying to look around when I saw a nurse staring over me. I tried to talk, but couldn't because my throat was dry. She pressed her beeper I guess paging the doctor to tell him I'm up and gave me some water.

"Why am I here?"

Nurse- Here comes the doctor he should be telling you

I nodded and waited for the doctor to walk in. While I was laying down my stomach started to growl.

Doctor- Seems like you two are hungry doesn't it

"Two?"

Doctor- Yes two. It says here your 7 weeks pregnant

"Is that the reason I'm in here?"

Doctor- Partially. Your in here because you weren't taking care of yourself and the baby had to find a way to shut you down before it died. Luckily it decided to shut your body down for a couple of hours instead of making your blood pressure high or lowering your nutrient level.

I smiled and placed my hand on my stomach. My baby saved its mother and I had no clue about it. My stomach started to growl right when my food came through the door.

"Omg thank you so much I am starving."

Doctor- I figured you would be so I pre ordered your food. Make sure to drink two cups of water and take your prenatal pills before you fall asleep alright

I nodded and kept stuffing my face with fries. He told me he was going to get my visitors and return with them. I thought it was gonna be Stacks, Drew, and Ari; but when I saw the door open and King standing there I got nervous.