Epilogue

1 Year Later
Alahni Johnson:
So Kameron is now one year old and he is bad. He doesn't listen to anything I say unless I hit him, he bites all the time, and he doesn't like anyone I talk too. He knows who his father is since he's with him 6 months out of the year. When I moved and left my information for Ariana to find me she gave it all to King. He flew here and begged me to be in Kameron's life. I denied him like I've been doing so he took me to court. The judge ordered us joint custody and we had to switch him off every month and holiday. On his birthdays we have to have one part together or someone has to give up their month; I definitely want going for that. On his birthday I tried introducing King to my now ex boyfriend, but I noticed that Kam didn't like him. Usually I would take King's approval over Kameron's, but how he was acting showed he would never like him. I am now 17 years old about to turn 18, I graduated high school, and I work at a nail salon. My new mom told me once I turn 18 I could move back to McKenzie, TN, so that's what I plan to do.

Kingston Mitchell:
I love being a dad. It brings such an excitement to you life and it helps you better yourself. I haven't been in the streets for a year now and I got me a legal job. I'm 19 and single like always, but I'm not finna flex like I'm not talking to anyone cause I am. Her name is Brandi and we have been talking for 2 months now. The crazy thing is that she's pregnant and I'm not the father. We started to talk when she was just a month pregnant. I don't know if we're gonna get serious put not but I honestly don't care. Kameron is my mini me. He does everything I do. He plays the game with me, tries to dribble a basketball, and he likes when we where matching outfits. Alahni says that he is bad and doesn't like listening to her, but he gets it from her. She is extra stubborn and so is he. One time I pulled up to her crib when I was picking him up and he was getting yelled at for throwing sand. She told him not to do it anymore and he just stared at her and threw a handful at her. She started tearing his thighs up since he had on shorts. They were red and looked like it hurt but he just sat there and started walking towards me. I couldn't do anything but laugh. I love my son.

Ariana Robinson:
I am 17 years old now and single. Drew and I had for together and where together for 7 months and he cheated on me. He was accusing me of cheating at first but got caught up cheating himself. We broke up and ended our friendship. Alahni and I talk everyday and when King has Kameron I drive to Lexington, KY and spend the month with her. We've talked about everything from her guy friends, to me having a miscarriage, and my stupid choice to date our friend. I was 1 month pregnant while dating Drew, but I lost the baby a month after due to stress, plus I heard he has a baby on the way right now anyways. I moved out of my mom's house and now live in a 2 bedroom apartment. I graduate high school which was surprising since I barely went. I also work at foot locker, so I have a stable income coming in. I like how my life is going right now, just wish I never lost my baby.

(A Quick Summary of all Other Characters)
M

arco- Got back together with Milan, out of the streets, and permanently moved to Tennessee in order to be closer to family

Drew- Is dating Kayla which is the girl he cheated on Ari with. He does in fact have a baby on the way and he is raising his 2 year old son that he has with Kayla. He was going to introduce Drew Jr to Ari but he slipped up and cheated, so he couldn't do it because of guilt.

Stacks- Hasn't been back to jail since he got out. He signed up for a program to get his GED and he now has a girlfriend. He talks to Alahni every now and then and he hands out with King sometimes.

Ashley- Actually ended up getting adopted 2 months after Alahni. Her adopted mom is Maria's (alahni mom) sister named Mariah. So now they are basically cousins but in their hearts they were sisters before that.

THE END!

I'm sorry for any mistakes that I've made during this book. I do not proofread my chapters at all! There will not ever be a sequel to this because I obviously ended this book early due to writers block. Those whom have read this from beginning to end thank you