Improved Chapter Eleven:

Santana Pov-
I honestly don't care for Ariana anyways like she the one that made me say all of that. If she would've spent the night with me she probably would've went home the next day with about 5 hickeys on her. Why lie I'm attracted to her, but I know that if we ended up talking that one of us would get hurt before it got to the next level. When she snapped at me I wanted to get up and choke her up so bad, but I kept my anger to myself. I have a really bad temper problem that I sometimes can control. I haven't ever hit a girl in my life, but the way my temper is set up its bound to happen. I know I would feel bad after it happens but its something that I wouldn't be able to take back. When I accused Ari of being easy I wanted to see what kind of response she would have to it. I always said something to a girl to make her mad in order to see if our tempers would be able to work around. Me and Ari would definitely end up fighting if we were to get together. Also if we were to get together I wouldn't be able to stay faithful. I got like 15 girls I'm talking to right now and adding another one would be really stressful. Like 6 of the girls I talk to go to my school and hey always try to argue over me when I'm neither one of theirs. I just like feeling like at any minute I could have a girl catering to my every need. My phone rung taking me out my thoughts.