Improved Chapter Twenty:

~2 months later~
Alahni Pov-
So today I am officially 9 months pregnant. I feel like I'm going to explode and its sickening. I can't even see how all these women saying that they love being pregnant because its hard work. Every time King talks to me Kameron starts to kick ike crazy. I find it cute that he knows his fathers voice and that's he's a daddy's boy, but its irritating. His kick are super powerful and cause me back pain. I usually text King just so Kam doesn't kick,but of course King doesn't listen and still talks anyway. I only let King touch my stomach one time and that was the first time Kam kicked. King claims that he's ready for the baby now, but I don't think so. When I have really bad back pains he doesn't know what to do, I questioned him on how to take care of a child and he got a ton aog questions wrong, and when I asked him was he done drug dealing he shrugged his shoulders. That was the one that got me upset. I told him that after I have Kameron I'm moving out but I'll have to find a job first. He was mad about it but I ain't care. He thinks just because he got me pregnant I have to listen to him when that's not it. I was upstairs in my room preparing Kameron's baby bag when I got up to get his baby booties I felt this shoot up my stomach. I screamed until it ended. I was in the middle of my room folded over holding my stomach. I knew I was having contractions so I grabbed my pen and paper and wrote the time and how long it lasted. I needed to do this stuff because King wasn't here and I was home alone. Its like 11:39 p.m. and I can't go to sleep. Usually I would be asleep but ever since I hit my 7 months mark in my pregnancy I can't go to sleep unless King is home. I was laying in bed when I had another contraction this one lasted for 2 minute and was 7 minutes away from my last one. I got up to get Kam's baby bag when water stared slowly leaking down my leg. The pain that came with that was excruciating. I started to scream and cry. It felt like my legs were starting to give up. I slowly walked to my bed and called King.