Improved Chapter Five:

King Pov-

"You ran away" "Yea, why is that so surprising to you? I do it all the time" she said. I just stood up, started grabbing her bags, and walked to my car. After I had the bags all put in the trunk I pulled up in front of the bus stop bench and told her to get in. "No. I don't even know why you put my bags in your car. I don't like help I like to find my own way, so I would be pleased if you put my bags back where you found them" she said crossing her arms. "Look just get in the car I'm tired and ready to go home" I said now irritated because every time I try to be helpful no one is willing to take the help. "Just cause your annoyed doesn't mean I'm gonna listen to you. I didn't tell you to come help me that was all you" she said smirking at me. I got out the car, walked up to her, and grabbed her. She started trying to fight me off but I grabbed a hold of some skin at the lower part of her back and pinched it. "A-ah-ahh" she groaned "Don't try to fight me off. Now get in the car and be quiet. I'm not in the mood to argue anymore" I said still carrying her while she rubbed the red spot on her back. I know she's probably thinkin what did she do to get me upset so fast. I don't like when kids runaway by choice instead of force, especially if their life isn't that rough. 30 minutes into our drive I heard sniffling.