Chapter 2: A leaf in the wind ( rewrite complete )

Earth. Fire. Air. Water
Only the avatar can master all for elements and bring balance to the world.

Radio broadcaster: Republic city welcomes a new citizen into our  arms, avatar korra! After years of seclusion in the south,this master of water,earth,fire seeks to add airbending to her list of skills. And under the tulelage of tenzin, avatar anng's son,she should go far. But will this cool,calm,collected master of air be able tame this hot headed teen?

Chapter 2: A leaf in the wind.

Korra: and in the final round, the buzzard wasps with a decisive knockout. What do you say we go to the arena tonight,catch a few pro-bending matches.

Tenzin: that sport is a mockery of the noble tradition of bending.

Korra: come on tenzin. I've dreamed about seeing a pro-bending match since I was a kid, and now I'm just a ferry ride away from the arena.

Tenzin: korra,you're not here to watch that drivel, you're here to finish your avatar training. So for the time being I want you to remain on the island.

Korra: is that why you're keeping the white lotus sentries around, to watch my every move?

Tenzin: yes,in order to learn airbending I believe you required a calm, quiet environment,free from any distraction.

Korra: alright,your the master.

Tenzin and korra wall down a path way soon after. Korra dressed with the classic air bender clothe colors.

Tenzin: so,my mother informed me that you've never been able to Airbend before.

Korra: yeah,but I don't know why,the other elements came easy to me. But single time I've tried airbending...nothing.

Tenzin: it's perfectly alright,we just need to be patient. Often the elements that's most difficult for the avatar to master is the one opposite to the avatar's personality. For aang it was earth bending.

Korra: yeah,well,I'm about as opposite an Airbender as you get.

Tenzin: let's begin the first lesson.

At a large training ground. The kids are Waiting patiently....

Ikki: Korra's gonna Airbend,Korra's gonna Airbend!!

Korra: what is that contraption.

Tenzin: a time honored tool that teaches the most fundamental aspect of airbending. Jinora, would you like to explain this exercise?

Jinora: the goal is to wave your way through the gate's and make it to the other side without touching them.

Korra: seems easy enough.

Ikki: jinora forgot to say you have to make it through while the gate's are spinning.

Tenzin steps forward and circles his bent arms Infront of his body. The wind follows and the gate's follow, spinning at high speeds.

Tenzin: the key is to be like a leaf. Flow with the movement of the gate's. Jinora will demonstrate. Airbending is all about spiral movements. When you meet resistance,you must be able to switch direction at a moments notice.

Korra: let's do this!

Korra,rather taking the advice simply runs in,as she does she immediately get smacked away. She grumbles and rushes in again.

Jinora: don't force your way through!

Ikki: dance,dance like the wind!

Meelo: be the leaf!