chapter 9: protocol meeting

A/n: guys I feet like I have no motivated on this project of mine but I'm still doing this but anyway enjoy this chapter.

And HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE 🎇🎇🥳🥳🎆🥂🎊🎉 2022 IS HERE!!!

Welp....

WW3 almost broke out but it really isn't going to broke out,let's pray that it will not broke out...

Injoy 😁😁

________________________________

*UN base stellar*

*11:59 am*

In the military HQ, a young man is sprinting  fast for his life trying to get the info to the head of command aka the general of the united nations.

He past some vehicles, building's and he finally made it to the HQ.

He knock the command's office. He shouted"Sir! Are you there?".

Then nobody answer.

He breaths heavily and then he grunt's.

He runs again to the other office. And he kicks the door open.

"Hey,do you all know where's the general?"

An African woman is working on her computer, and then she saw him and said" No,I didn't know he is right now. Why?"

"I need to get this info to the general" he said. "What info?" The lady ask.

" About the republic city." He take a deep breath." The republic city is under attack.".

The African woman and the others gasp."what?"

Robert: what's this all commotion about?

The soldier saw the general and he quickly ran towards him,but then he trips and falls right in front of him.

Robert: woah woah,are you alright soldier?

The soldier quickly stands up and salute to the general." I'm alright sir,here." The soldier gave the general an folder.

Robert: hmm, what's this?

The soldier said" about the republic city. It was under attack."

"What?" Robert said. He sighs." Let's get to the my office."

*Time skip*

Robert is sitting at his desk while the soldier is Infront of him.

Robert: So this info stated that the equalist attack the republican city in 8:19 am in the morning. Several airships started bombardment the republic city and the last thing that the  intelligence forces stating that the equalist have begun the massacre.

The soldier replayed" yes sir."

Robert: then why didn't  they send the message to the base?

"Because sir, it is still unknown how they're communication has been cut off. That's the last message they've sent us."

Robert: Alright then,thank you soldier,you may go now.

The soldier nodded and made a salute and he exits the office. Robert sighs as he staring at the window seeing cars and building offices being busy." What will president Amy think about this?" He sighs again." Welp,time too send this information to the UN."

*New York City*

* 7:59-8:00 pm*

*Presidential condo building*

In the balcony of condo. Amy and James are sitting at they're chairs staring at the shimmering stars.

Amy: oh my,the night sky is beautiful today, right James?