Season two: sneak peek

Sneak peek

Republic city

9:48 pm

An fleet of Italian ship consists of 7 which is now on high alert,with general iroh fleet on high alert also.

The commander of the Italian fleet is looking at the sky,seeing an aura lights in the city.

"What the hell..." He said and the others are in shock,seeing something that they've never seen.

"Sir,I've lost all communications on HQ and the base!"

"What?! Ok,try to contact it,now!!"

Then they hears something,they looked up,seeing a light beam.

In a second... A loud boom and strong waves,the United forces and the Italian ships go up and down while the waves calm down.

The commander saw an horrifying violet,dark and red figure,size of a 20 to 30 foot tall building just standing there,menacingly.

"Now,the world will be reborn!!" Said by the huge dark spirit figure.

The figure starts to walk menacingly.

The Italian and general iroh ships started to shoot the figure. One of the Italian destroyer ship uses it's 5-inch gun turret.

Then one ship gun turret started to fold in a triangle ship form.

Bluish and white particles and electric sparks.

A loud boom heard,hitting the dark figure.

The dark figure falls. And a huge grey cloud form when the huge figure falls.

"Confirm,target destroyed." The ship said to the commanding battle ship destroyer.

But the dark figure stands up and it's chest started to glow and a purple beam destroyed the ship and it's powerful gun turret.

___________________________________

And that's pretty much it. I hope y'all like this sneak peek and have a wonderful day and night!🌄🌌