Chapter 3: the meeting ( rewrite complete)

Earth. Fire. Air. Water.

Onle the avatar master of all four elements to bring peace to the world.

Chapter 3: the meeting

Location: New York City.

Ahh yes, New York City, a city that never sleeps. Cars roaming around the blocks,shops open all over the streets in the morning, police officers roaming the streets to protect the innocent lives,robots and people working day and night to make the city a living land.

There is a particular condo building in the streets of Manhattan.

A woman is still sleeping peacefully even though it is morning.

????: Breakfast is ready!

The woman grunts and is still sleeping.

????: Amy! The food is ready!

Amy: alright, alright I'm awake!

Amy stretch her arms and yawns because she is now awake. She gets up and scratch her head and dressed up her t-shirt and shorts. She gets to the bathroom and brush her teeth and she splash her face with water. She gets the towel and starts rubbing her wet face.

She gets down stairs to see her friend is cooking fried rice with sunny side up eggs on the table of the kitchen.

????: There you are, I thought you're not gonna wake up, other wise I'm gonna throw a cold water in a bucket and throw into your face.

The young male chuckles as he turn off the stove.

Amy: sorry James, I was sleeping peacefully and you shouting at me in my bedroom.

James: it's alright, always happens to us.

He put the fried rice on the table and he took two plates on to the table.

James: by the way,your coffee is in the table.

Amy: I know.

She gets the remote and turns on the tv. She sat down and started eating." James? What's the status on the avatar?

James: nothing much. Except she is in the republic city.

Then she stops eating.

Amy: what? She is in the republic city and you didn't tell me?

James: I don't know either. The UN security and the intelligence gave me the reports saying that she is in the republic city and you have the full report of her because you're the president of the UN organization.

While he saying that she gets her phone and opens the notification of the UN intelligence. She scrolls down and the text saying she uses an cargo boat to travel to the city then she immediately arrested for destroying shops and stop the criminals then she picks up by councilman tenzin. And the terrorist group ( you know what I mean) is in the move in the republic city.

Amy: hmm. Alright tell the government official of security and intelligents  for a meeting about the avatar and the terrorist group.

James: ok.

Amy: and get ready for my bath alright.

James: yes ma'am

They both laugh.

Amy gets up and started heading up.

James: Amy?

She turns to him: yes?

James: you didn't finish you're breakfast.

Amy: ay sorry.

Time skip

Amy and James are in the conference room. In the conference room, a man in his 50s and a women in her 40s are sitting. In front of them is a big screen when it opens up all presidents of all over the earth is now watching them.(literally all of them.)

President Ivan: what's happening to the avatar, president Amy of the UNE organization.( United Nations of earth organization)

(A/n): ok,this is my first time.

President Amy: I don't know too. But this two people know. Secutary Mai of intelligence agencies?

Secutary Mai: yes madam, several days ago avatar korra came to republic city to train airbending with tenzin  a united republic of nations council. At the end of the day she made a speech about staying and train airbending,join a pro-bending game.

President hu: hmmm ok.

Secutary Mai: Recently the equalist is now on the move.

Several presidents is shock about the news.

President hu: are you sure?

Secutary Mai: yes sir. We investigated that the future industries the creator of the satomobile are working with the equalist but there is a little bit of proof about it,but we are sure that they are working with them.

President Amy: ok thank you Mai,secutary karl defense?

Secutary karl: yes ma'am[stands up] commander Andrei requests more intelligent spies in the republic city and monitor avatar korra and the republic city 24/7. And he requested several squadron of attack helicopters, Chinook helicopters carrying comprising of japanese, Chinese,Koreans, Filipinos, taiwanese, Americans,and Russians soldiers and exoframe suits, when the equalist attack the republic city and security.

President Amy:ok thank you karl,all in favors?

Several presidents is thinking before raising there hands some presidents don't.

President Amy: ok, secutary karl,send more spies into the city and several squadron of helicopters when the equalist attack the republic city and security.

Secutary karl: yes ma'am.

President Amy: this meeting is now done, goodbye.

All presidents called off.

Time skip.

Amy and James are in there large condo.

Amy:[sighs] am I doing the right choice,James?

James: look Amy I am your childhood friend and a family we lived together for a very long time. I am sure your doing Is the right choice.

Amy:[smiles] thanks James for being with me when I'm In a very tough time.

James:[smiles]your welcome,anyways I'm making lumpia ok for dinner ok.

Amy:ok.

________________

Thank you so much for reading this chapter and this chapter is rewrite complete (maybe cuz maybe I'm gonna rewrite it again) so yeah. Have a good day and night 🌄🌃