1k special

It's been 7 months since I download this Wattpad.

All the challenges that I have to solve.

Thank you all,for making this first ever story of mine to reach a thousand views in over 7 months.

Thank you all ❤️❤️

And here's a video of a ferret dancing:

___________________________________

Clark,sitting on a bench.

It's night time in the base. Everyone is sleeping. Except him of course. They'll going to be deployed to the city in the next week,said by the lieutenant general yesterday.

He started writing on his notebook. Hearing some footsteps,he turns on his side,seeing asashi.

"Oh,why are you here?" Clark said,stopping what he's writing.

"Nothing... Just need some fresh air for a minute." Asashi said,sitting next to him. Wearing a t-shirt and jugging pants.

"Wanna talk something?" Said clark.

Asashi started to cry.

"Hey,what's wrong? Something happened?"

"My mom is in the hospital,she was hit by some drunk ass driver. My dad called me and told me that my mom is fine but luckily survived." Asashi said,wiping her tears.

"I'm sorry for that. You must be worried."

"Yeah,*sniff* I wish I and akifumi could go home and visit her."

"If you want then,go for it." Said clark,looking at the night sky.

"It's okay for you to cry,even soldiers cry. I think your mom is brave to survive."

"You... Think so?"

"Yeah,we are mortals after all,we can't be invincible." Said clark.

"Look asashi,pray for your mother to be happy,even though she's in the hospital,she survived right?"

Asashi,looking at the night sky. Smiling.

The two of them watch the night sky for a minute. Her hand almost touch Clark's hand. But then he stands up.

"Welp,asashi. We need to get to our room,our friends will be worried for us."

She nodded at him and walks together.

___________________________________

Thank you so so so so so so so so so so so much for reading this 1k special story of mine

Thank you for the 1k views,I really mean it guys!!

#prayforukraine