chapter 11: riders of valkyries

Version 1.1

______

Second fleet

4:55 am

1 kilometer away from republic city

UNSS ZIMBA

___________________________________

Troops in the zimba carrier are preparing for they're assault on republic city and this is the first ever combat since 70 years ago where the fire nation tried to invade the earth homeland.

The carrier with they're lights shining at the helicopters and the troops.

Light rain pouring from the sky as they almost done packing they're equipment and the attack helicopters ammunition and rockets.

All helicopters

Support and cargo choppers:

5 mi 26 helicopter

4 Chinook helicopter

4 black hawk helicopter with machine gun turret

3 skirosky CH-53 sea stallion

Attack choppers:

2 v22 helicopter gunship

2 ah64e Apache helicopter

3 mil mi-24 helicopter gunship

Combined helicopters: 23

Support jets

2 f/18 hornet jets

With the addition of small life guard boats that will support the aerial assault. Once done, the amphibious landing ships carrying about a battalion troops will land in the city's bay area.

Second fleet

2 battleship cruiser

4 battleship class destroyer

2 heli carrier

1 aircraft carrier (US)

1 zimba class carrier (the biggest of all carriers ship) nickname oxford.

With the other newly build zimba class carrier ' Ider ' and with the addition of the same helicopters on Ider,it equals to 43.

___________________________________
colonel with his sun glasses are waiting his troops to prepare they're equipment for the battle.

He looks at his watch and it's 5:03 am,seeing the sky bluesh indicating that the sun is rising above from sea.

Looking his soldiers still packing they're equipment.

"Listen up troops! This is our first time engaging combat for about 70 years.

There will be some rules of our engagement.

Rule number 1: if you happens to come across some civilians once you all land to take out grouped enemies in the bay area,take them to the safe zone, and if they have some wounded,take them to the medical zone. If they're badly wounded call an helicopter if you came across them about a mile away from the safe zone.

Rule number 2: call some support if you and others are taking heavy fire.

Rule number 3: don't let you're team die and call your medic so that they'll treat the wounded soldiers.

Remember

We're peacekeepers,we save lives and bring peace and keep peace and balance. And we'll need a landing zone for the ground troops.