Chapter 5: the incident

Earth. Fire. Air. Water.

Only the avatar master of all four elements could bring balance to the world.

Chapter 5: the incident

In the morning tenzin and korra arrived at the republic city park. They saw firetrucks, police cars and officer's.

Lin: good your here.

Tenzin: what happened?

Lin: I don't know too. Follow me.

Tenzin and korra follow Lin into what appears to be a hole,when they reach the hole they saw what appears to be a metallic aircraft.

The object is fine some pieces are broken but fine.

Tenzin look at one of the wings.

One of the wings has globe with two feathers in the sides under the picture there is an letter underneath it 'UNE NAVY'.

Tenzin: I can't believe it...... It's the united nations aircraft....

Korra: that's.....that's impossible....

While they keep looking at the aircraft, an orb on the middle of the aircraft glows and send shockwaves. Tenzin, korra and Lin and others drop screaming in agony and the orb stop the shockwaves.

Tenzin: what the.... How...

Lin: I don't know....

Lin jump down and runs into the cockpit of the aircraft then she saw a piece of picture.

She grab it then shout.

Lin: officer's find this man immediately! And get him into the station for security.

Officer's: yes ma'am!

Location: unknown

In a building a man in his 50s standing in his table drinking coffee.

????: Hmmm..ah yes.... coffee....[door opens]

????:SIR!

The man jumps and his coffee scattered all over his uniform.

????: Damn it Mike! You drop my coffee!

Mike: sorry commander Andrei. But I have an emergency news.

Andrei: what is it?

Mike: one of the UNE navy second fleet launch one of the f 18 to layout the city and one of the engine's broke down and crash into the republic city park.

Andrei: what!? Where's the pilot now?

Mike: we don't know yet. But it will be worst if they found the pilot....

Andrei: hmm...ok call all of the agent now and call president Amy about this.

Mike: yes sir.

Time skip.

In a big room all agent's are standing. Some agent's are talking to each other while others play rock paper scissors. Commander Andrei entered the room.

All agent's salute.

Commander Andrei: at ease ladies and gentlemen.

Andrei is walking into the middle of the room.

Andrei: 20 hours ago an f 18 is layouting the city in 7 pm. One of the engine's broke down and crash into the park. Jacobson  Fred parachute slowly one of the buildings. We don't know where he is but one of the agent monitor district 2 and he saw the pilot wearing an civilians clothes.       
We will have 11 teams to rescue the pilot before amons henchmen gets him.

One of the agent raise his hand.

Andrei: yes Dianna?

Dianna: yes sir umm... What happened if one of the republic police officer caught him?

Andrei thinks that for a second.

Andrei: good point. Kill them.

All agent's: 😧

(A/n): just kidding.

Andrei: good point. We will get the pilot before the officer's get him once we rescue the pilot quarantine him for 2 days and by the way soldiers the rescue operation will begin in 2 hours dismiss!

All agent's: yes sir!

Time skip

Bolin and asami pov.

Bolin: I can't believe it..... A UN is here!

Asami: why are you so happy about an UN bolin?

Bolin: they're my heroes!! They're weapon's and flying aircraft and everything! And...

Asami: wait...it's him.

Bolin: what you mean..

Asami grabs bolin then hides.

Asami: it's him talking two people.

Bolin: ok I see them and they walking away.

Asami: come on bolin  we need to follow them before they're gone.

Asami and bolin follow the two mysterious people. One of the person talking to someone while holding his/her left ear then one of them turn her/his head and hold one of the pilot and turn left. Asami and bolin chase them. They saw one of them closed the door, asami opens the door and they entered the room.

The room is dark then the door closed and then something into fall then the lights turn on.

Asami and bolin widen they're eyes to see several people holding a strange weapon and then they realize they're trap in a glass box.

Bolin earthbends but nothing happened.

Bolin: I can't earthbend!

One of the person snaps it's fingers and then a gas enters inside the glass box.

Bolin and asami hold they're breath but it is impossible, they breath in and out the gas and they're eyes slowly closing in.

Asami opens her eyes one more time seeing the glass box opens and two figure coming in and her eyes closed.

To be continued...

_________________________________

Thank you for reading this chapter!