Chapter 6: interrogation

Earth. Fire. Air. Water

Only the avatar master of all four elements could bring balance to the world.

Chapter 6: interrogation

Asami wokes up in a dark room with a light in the middle of the dark room.

Her arms are handcuff in a table. Then a voice heard Infront of her.

????: So.... You chase one of the agent's do you?

Asami: who the hell are you!?

????: Now,now... Don't shout okay, I will send one of the agent into the room.

The room lights open. The room is white,two strange weapon in the corners of the room. Infront of her is a black glass and the left side a door. The door opens revealing a man in a black suit.

The man is holding a tray of food.  He sits down Infront of her. He slowly push the food to her.

agent: I know you must be scared,mad, confused and anxious but don't need to worry. But if you try to think escaping, you can't. I'ven you're friend have the power to earthbend he can't. You see that.

The agent points the two mysterious weapon's in the corners.

Agent: If you try to escape and break the handcuffs  in your arms. The weapon's in the corners will fire at you, you're friend has the same weapon's in the corners too. Miss sato asami.

Asami: wait?.... How do you know my name?

agent: Oh we know everything and everyone miss sato.

Asami: wait? Where's-

????: Bolin? Yeah he is in the other room, another agent is interrogating him right now.

Meanwhile bolin's pov

Bolin: oh my god... It's an UN...uh ah...

Agent: don't touch my face.....

Bolin: ok,ok but I have soooo many questions.

The agent: 😑 this is going to be a long day....

Asami's pov

Asami: where am I?

Agent: classified miss sato. But why are you following one of the agent's miss sato?

Asami: we thought it was amons henchmen and we follow them.

Agent: I see.... Ok.... But miss sato I must question a little bit more ok.

She nodded

Agent: ok.

Asami: why are you guys here? I thought you'd left 70 year's ago.

Agent: well yes we left this world 70 year's ago but not really. You see you're world has unknown material's and others so the organization sent us here.

Asami: why? And who's the organization?

Agent: again classified miss sato.

Asami: If you guys here, why are you not face to face the republic city?

Agent: because it will be a catastrophe to the nations.

Asami: what do you mean "it will be a catastrophe to the nations"?

Agent: classified miss sato. But I will be talking and questioning you for a while.

Time skip

Agent: thank you miss sato for cooperation.

The agent stands up and picks up the tray of food then heads into the door and closed it.

The agent nod's and the other agent press a button.

The room is filled with gas and she knock out by the sleeping gas including bolin. And the next day bolin and asami woke up in the temple island.

Asami: what happened?...

To be continued......

_____________________________

Thank you so much for reading this chapter and  I'm sorry for this short story, it's because I've been studying module for a while but I will continue don't worry. Clark signing off!