MORE UNE BIO

*More UN weapon's and devices.*

Jetpacks- it can fly for about 29 hours before the battery is low.

Electric staff- it can electricute and stunt opponent's for about 3 hours.( Including benders)

More about the shield dome- when a bender enters in range it can stop their bending when enters inside the dome.

Exoframe:

*UNE military*

*UNE military*

United Nations of earth marine Corp.

United Nations navy.

United Nations of earth intelligence agencies.

United Nations of earth air force.

United Nations of earth humanitarian force.

United Nations of earth intelligence aliens and spirits institution agency.

United Nations of earth space force

*Fact's about the UNE*

Fact 1- president Amy the leader of the united nations of earth organization is half Filipino and half American and James her childhood friend and only family too.

Fact 2- during 2010s president Duong an vietnamese president of the UNE organization banned racism all over the world.

Fact 3- during 1970s in the hibit world commander Andie ambush the fire nation camp by using 70 soldiers even though the fire nation camp has over 300 soldiers but still won.

Fact 4- the UNE air base liberty almost destroy the republic city by accident.

___________________________

Thank you so much for reading this! Clark sighing off!