Chapter 8 - The World of Time

Suminako's POV

We've just arrived in front of the biggest stationery store in town. Excitement overwhelmed me inside, I quickly head inside before the others.

It was an unbelieveable sight! There's so much stuff in here! It's also quiet crowded in here as well, I guess it's to be expected since the store is really huge

I can already hear the sound of Zeka's purse burning because I'm about to spend a lot in here. She did say she's treating me, so it's fine if I spend a little right?

It's been ten minutes since I was in here, I was holding a basket in my hands that is filled with all the stuff I wanted to purchase. I wandered around the store, trying to find my friends since we were probably from the crowd and that because I ran off on my own as I was overjoyed.

I couldn't help myself, this store is heaven, and it is 5 stories tall too.

I was on the ground floor, and that was where I found Natsume who was standing near the entrance. I made my way slowly towards him, it seemed like he was looking at sonething.

It was a beautiful rose hair clip. He was staring intensely at it.

I only stood behind him without saying a word, I didn't want to bother him, but I didn't know what to say neither.

Natsume is a weird person.

"I wonder if he likes crossdressing?" I mumbled to myself.

"Don't get the wrong idea, Natsume isn't that kind of person," said a voice.

"Ehh Ruka-pyon, how did you find me? Weren't you with Zeka?" I turned around to see Ruka-pyon who was standing right behind me.

"I'm not with her, I'm with you. You were the one who asked me to go with you, besides that I followed after you the entire time, you just didn't realize it," said Ruka-pyon.

Oh, he was following me the entire time... I looked at Ruka-pyon as I was thinking about what he said.

"But why would that hair clip interests Natsume if he's not into crossdressing?" I asked.

Ruka-pyon swiftly grabbed the basket I was holding away from my hands before he responded to my question.

"Natsume has a younger sister named Aoi. I think he probably thought of her when he saw the hair clip," said Ruka-pyon.

"You know that it's the school's policy to why we're not allowed to leave the school unless we're given special permission. However, Natsume can't meet his family nor leave even if he's allowed to do so. You don't know how Natsume feels," Ruka-pyon continued.

Even though I still hold a grudge against Natsume for what happened last time, I suddenly felt bad for him after hearing what Ruka-pyon said.

It's true that I really don't know much about Natsume, and I'm suddenly a little more curious about how Natsume is like as well.