Chapter 22 - Infiltrating the Senior High Division

Suminako's POV

Ugh... My head.

I haven't gotten any sleep at all last night. I was up worrying so much about Zeka and Hotaru. What happened yesterday has been replaying in my head over and over, it is what's been keeping me up all night. I was also thinking about Z's infiltration yesterday.

The only thing is I don't understand is how they got into the school undetected. I heard that the securities around the school are very tight, and just by crossing through the walls would sound off the alarm.

Although it doesn't really make sense on how I was able to just climb the walls back then.

A/N: A little insight here of the story since the term 'Absolute Alice' is rather fresh, Sumi's 'absolute alice' grants her 'absolute' existence, which means that she isn't bound to the law of physics, gravity or anything (The laws of the universe does not apply to her). This also means that naturally, the alarm would not go off because the alice allows her to ignore the 'Alice' or 'security' of the academy walls, basically means that she is invisible.

I was on my way back to class with Ruka-pyon accompanying me as I was immersed in my thoughts whilst wiping my tears off, not watching where I was going, I bumped into a little someone, and it was Tsubasa-nii.

"SU-MI-NA-KO!" He started cracking his knuckles.

"E-Eh-?" I looked at him nervously.

"What did Onii-san tell you about misbehaving? I'll smack you if I find out that you were misbehaving in school!" He rubbed his fist on my head.

"B-But, my friends are going to die because of m-me..." I started tearing up.

"Really Tsubasa? You just made her cry!" said Misaki-nee.

"Uh no, you didn't just made her cry, you made her cry AGAIN. She's been crying for the past six hours, or at least that's what I heard from this kid," said Tono-senpai while pointing at Ruka-pyon.

"S-S-Six hours? Wazefook?" said Tsubasa-nii while looking at me.

I was sniffing as Misaki-nee handed me a cup of warm oatmeal she made.

"I love you, Misaki-nee," I hugged her.

"Aw, I love you too, Sumi," said Misaki-nee.

Misaki-nee made oatmeal servings for everyone in my class except Natsume as he was nowhere to be founded.

"I just don't understand. How exactly was Z able to enter the school grounds undetected?" I asked as I was still immersed in my thoughts.

"Maybe they used a special device? Or maybe there is a place that no one knows of," said Tsubasa-nii.

A place where no one knows of...

"A-A warphole..." I muttered, "I remember Reo mentioned coming in through a warphole when he kidnapped Natsume, maybe Z used the same warphole!" I said.

"A warphole? Now that you mention it, there was a rumor of a warphole circulating in the senior high awhile back. But since there were no evidence, so the rumor soon faded away," said Tono-senpai, "Apparently, it was created by some fellow who had the ability to create a time warp, and if we used this time warp, we could escape the school without having to pass through the school's shield, we could enter and leave the school freely just like that."

"That means they definitely used the same warphole to escape, didn't they? We should go find that warphole!" I said as I made my way off.

"Now you've done it, Tono. You just gave her the idea to go look for a warphole that we're not even sure if it actually exists or not!" said Tsubasa-nii as he pulls onto the back of my collar to prevent me from going.