Chapter 11 - Examinations

Suminako's POV

"All right everyone! I know the Alice Festival is only two weeks away, but that doesn't mean you won't have any exams," said our homeroom teacher, Narumi-sensei, as he waltzed into the classroom in one of his weird fancy outfits again.

"Ugh! It's that time of the year again," I plopped down on the table, as stress slowly overwhelms me.

Despite being good at my studies, I hated exams. They're stressful, they're a pain in the ass and they're not fun at all.

It's hard to see how anyone would enjoy having exams.

"I don't want to write another love letter to that homo freak," said Zeka who is starting to feel devastated.

I switched seats with Natsume so that I can sit besides Zeka while he sits with Ruka, which makes it easier for us to talk to our own besties.

"You mean Narumi-sensei?" I almost snorted with laughter with the way she addresses Narumi-sensei.

"Yes! I mean he mostly uses his Alice on guys anyways. I wouldn't be surprised if he's actually gay, especially for Misaki-sensei," said Zeka as she is glaring daggers at Narumi-sensei.

Is it weird that I'm actually enjoying this? I thought to myself, trying to hold myself back from smiling.

It's been a month since that incident, and I get to see Taka-kun every day.

It turns out that Taka-kun is also a part of the Dangerous Ability class, but no one knows what sort of Alice he has.

I'm not really as surprised, I always thought that he would have a really powerful Alice because he's so cool!

Except that I'm growing more and more irritated with every second passing by because the girls kept on pestering him with questions.

They were calling him Taka-kun, but I thought I was the only girl who called him by that nickname!

"Mmprh...! ngh....!" I pouted while laying my head on Zeka's lap.

"You're making weird noises Sumi," said Zeka as she plays with my hair strands

"I can't help it, like why are they acting so familiar with him?" I said grumply with annoyance.

"You're jealous aren't you?" She gave me the obnoxious smirk.

"I am, so what?" I got up and glared at all those girls so fiercely that they felt a chill sent down to their spine.