Chapter 7 - Central Town

"Oh? So he undergo that experiment in order to resurrect Sumi?" said the long haired woman to a man with luxurious accessories on him.

"Yes, I didn't expect what he would do to resurrect her though," said the man as he glances over to the huge screen with the indicator that is pinpointing Sumi's current location.

"It was really surprising, even I didn't expect such a thing. It's probably the most absurd story ever to tell someone," said the woman. "I'll give him that, he's rather smart and patient to go through all that trouble just to hide that girl from us,"

"At least he saved us plenty of trouble from many processes of extracting her Alice when she was dead. Now that she's alive, it makes things so much easier for us to execute our plan," said the man.

"Yes, she is the core component after all..." said the woman as she walks into the same portal she did before that leads to the academy. "It's time to awaken her powers."

Suminako's POV

"Is it really you, Yo-chan?!" I exclaimed.

The past few days have been the happiest moments of my life, it's been almost two months since I came to the academy. Although nothing much has changed ever since I came, but at least I've made some friends and became even closer with them.

I wasn't expecting to see my favorite little boy when I entered the classroom. When I took my seat, there he was, sitting on top of Natsume's lap. My long lost sibling, Yo-chan.

Although Yo-chan isn't blood related with me, we're very close because I often babysit him when he was only a baby since he only lived a few streets away from me. He always loved hugging me while I kissed him on the cheeks.

"Yo-chan!" I pulled him away from Natsume's lap with a hug. Natsume looked at me with an irritated expression since I snatched Yo-chan from him. Not that I care because I love Yo-chan more than he loves him.

"Onee-chan," Yo-chan pulled my cheek.

I never would've expected to be reunited with Yo-chan in the same academy alongside with Zeka and Taka-kun. I guess Gakuen Alice isn't such a bad place other than what I've gone through up until now. But it's bearable, really.

"Ne, Yo-chan, why don't you show Onee-chan your Alice?" I asked. Obviously, I had to know what kind of Alice does my favorite boy has if he's here in the academy.

Yo-chan thought about it for a moment and agreed. Suddenly, there were ghosts and evil spirits in the classroom flying around us.

"Eek!" I'm scared of scary stuff like these, they frighten me badly. I once had a nightmare from watching horror movies, which was why I never enjoyed anything horror ever since. I'm scared of being haunted at night by the horrors.

"R-Ruka-pyon, there's a ghost!" I pointed while clinging onto him.

"That's how Yo-chan's Alice work, you don't have to be afraid" said Ruka-pyon, his words eases me a little.

The ghost and evil spirits were then sucked away by Yo-chan and they disappeared forever, I hope, so that they don't haunt me at night in my dreams.

"T-That was a-amazing Yo-chan," I tried to hide the fear that was lingering in my quivering voice.

"Really? Do you want to see it again, Onee-chan?" He lifted his small head to look at me.