Chapter 18.5 - The Time Travelling Camera

Valerie's POV

"I never thought this thing would come in handy," I mumbled to myself.

My name is Valerie Valentines, even though I have the highest IQ in this entire school because of my Supreme Intelligence Alice, and Water/Ice Manipulation, I also have one last secret. I am an undercover secret agent for the HSP.

I brought a magical camera, or basically an Alice infused camera from England. Just like any photography camera, you can adjust its settings. This camera has been infused with the time-travelling Alice, so whenever I want to take a picture, I can adjust the time setting and take a picture that shows me what happens after the amount of time I've adjusted has passed.

Well, let's just say being smart has its benefits. Sumi is a charming girl, who is unfortunately bearing a cursed fate.

I've taken a picture of Sumi just because I was curious of how she looked liked a year ago, and I was completely shocked to see that it was a picture of a girl hanging herself on a noose.

'She was resurrected?' I thought to myself. And I knew exactly who did it, but it's too bad I won't be able to know the complete truth since the pictures I can take are limited. I know that the academy will be invaded soon by an organization called Z in a few months after I leave, since I took a picture of the academy.

"Well, it seems like the deal is off, Principal Kazumi," I handed the pictures I've taken to the HSP, including mysterious pictures of the ESP.

In one of the pictures I've taken, the ESP is seen meeting with another... him. However, he's a much taller version of him. It could be his clone, but I don't think so.

"And I think, this person came from the future," I pointed to the taller version of the ESP.

"Very well, thank you so much for your services in Gakuen Alice, miss Valerie Valentines," said Principal Kazumi

Even though my services are finally over, that didn't stop me from taking two more pictures of both Natsume and Ruka. I wanted to know which of the two of them will end up with Sumi, I think there's a reason to why I can see her red strings of fate on her finger, but it's not something I'll know now.

The two pictures finally came out, and the results were...

"Really? Both of them ended up with her?" I looked at both of the pictures.