I N T R O

A/N

Hey guys. So this is my first time writing a book. I have read so many books on wattpad so I have thought maybe I should write a book. My creativity levels are very low so I might get writer's block very easily. Plus I might not update very often. I will have grammatical errors and I plan on correcting them when the book is done.

In my book, both the characters are feminists. If you have a problem with it, please leave. And my final request PLEASE NO HATE.

Facts about me

1. I have read both the Harry Potter and Percy Jackson (includes HOO) series. I am huge fan of both of them.
2. I am a Gryffindor
3. I am a cancerian which means my zodiac sign is Cancer ♋.
4. I always like books with amazing aesthetic edits.
5. I like playing basketball.
6. I want to be a person with amazing reading lists.

Description

"𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒍𝒆𝒏 𝒈𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒐𝒍𝒅𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝒕𝒓𝒊𝒄𝒌 𝒘𝒆 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒚𝒆𝒕, 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒐𝒔𝒕 𝒐𝒃𝒗𝒊𝒐𝒖𝒔 𝒔𝒊𝒈𝒏 𝒐𝒇 𝒉𝒊𝒅𝒅𝒆𝒏 𝒂𝒅𝒎𝒊𝒓𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏."
                                     ♡︎ ♥︎ ♡︎ ♥︎ ♡︎ ♥︎ ♡︎ ♥︎

Xael Wright is a confident girl who is curious for her own good. She is the girl who oozes confidence in everything she does. A fitness lover who runs everyday and goes to the gym but still eats junk food. She loves to try out every drink in the campus coffee shop.

Orion Warner is a guy who doesn't like to be social. With his anxiety, you can find close to only a few people. A booklover who reads almost every genre, you will not believe the other side of him. Orion is also a guy who likes to be fit by running and going to the gym.

Xael and Orion use the same path when they run in the morning and the same gym when they workout. They are not strangers nor acquaintances.

When one day, one of them initiates a conversation, what will happen? Will something change about them?

This is Xael and Orion's story

☘︎ Dual point of view

On the final note, I am open to ideas given by others. And please don't steal my works. It takes a lot of work to make and write a story.

PLEASE COMMENT ON YOUR VIEWS AND VOTE.