18 | the pacific

Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Aᴇsᴛʜᴇᴛɪᴄ

☘︎

Orion Warner

Orion Warner

When I saw the video of Xael and me kissing on Instagram, a lot of emotions were triggered. I think the first one I felt was panic. I was on the verge of having a panic attack but luckily Sven caught me before I went into a complete spiral.

I didn't expect myself to ask Xael on a date when I checked in on her to see how she was. I didn't really have ideas on where to go or what to do. It was probably the most spontaneous thing I had done in my entire life.

As soon as I put down my phone I bugged Sven. "Dude, I need help."

Whatever he was doing on his phone he kept it down and turned towards me ok "What kind of help do you need?" he asked.

"I need ideas on where to go on a date with Xael. Can you suggest a few ideas or places to go?" I requested him.

"You both can go to Vira."

"Nope."

"You can go to the restaurant we went to with Leander."

"No. You know what, I will try to figure it out myself. But thanks for the help," I said with gratitude.

✈︎

Knocking on Xael's door, I checked myself to see if I didn't smell. I remember wearing cologne before leaving but old habits die hard. Since the theme was casual, I wore a black button-up with black jeans, not forgetting to wear my rings.

Xael opened the door with a smile ready with a sling bag hung on her shoulder. Her dress looked gorgeous and that hairpin complimented her black hair.

"Hi," I said, kissing her on her cheek.

"Hello," she returned the kiss.

I gave her the bag that I was holding. "This is for you."

People traditionally gave flowers and chocolates to the girl before a date but Xael once mentioned that she did not like flowers. I bought a box of chocolates which tasted out of the world as something to give. I wrapped the box on my own and placed it in an eco-friendly bag.