16 | the answer

Orion Warner

Orion Warner

"Can I kiss you?" It was somehow like a competition between the both of us on who made the move first. So this time I knew that I wanted to do it before she beat me to it.

First wave: Orion.

First introduction: Xael.

First kiss: Orion.

With a second I asked the question, Xael answered it in a low voice by stepping closer and keeping one of her hands on my jaw. "Yes."

Not wasting even a nanosecond, I planted my lips on Xael's lips. Her lips were warm and soft and had a tinge of berry flavour on them from the milkshake she drank. Feeling more confident, I placed my hand on the back of her neck.

They say that when you kiss the right person, you would feel butterflies and fireworks going off in your stomach. I had just proved that all the romance books weren't wrong.

I had kissed only a few times in my life and it was like all the inexperience was coming onto me now. Feeling my nervousness, Xael took control of the kiss by slowly slipping her tongue in.
Those few seconds we kissed, it was like everything in the world stopped and it was just the two of us. I was pretty sure that I turned into a tomato with the heat of the kiss.

Slowly we untangled to get oxygen and softly my forehead was touching hers. I could see her beautiful grey eyes which showed depth and warmth.  One of the rarest eye colours was grey and I could say that those pairs of eyes were captivating and mesmerizing. 

Both of us, thinking alike, placed our index fingers on our lips just to see if this was real. Both our lips were swollen and both faces heated, it was evidence enough.

There was only one word that I could use right now to describe this and I whispered to Xael, "Wow."

"Wow." 
 --------------------

They kissed!!!!!!

This my first time writing something like this. So how was it?

This is like the shortest chapter that I have written.

𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐝𝐨 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰𝐬.