AUTHOR'S NOTE

To all my readers, who gave Stolen Glances a chance, I sincerely thank you for your votes and comments.

For me Stolen Glances was the first ever story that I have written and it was an idea that just popped up when I was looking for wallpapers on Pinterest. From there, my Wattpad writing journey began.

I just wanted to write a story that short and didn't have a vast plot, hence Stolen Glances only had 31 chapters and a few bonus chapters that I plan on writing in the future.

-While writing about Xael's character, I wanted to write about someone was confident and not annoying like many Wattpad female chapters. I wanted her to be strong in her own way. Xael was a determined character who preached 'I can do it.' In other words, she is someone I would like to be one day.

- Sometimes when I read Wattpad stories, I keep having a question in my mind. 'Why aren't there tall female characters and only male characters?' Thus, I decided to have a tall female mc.  Her other physical features were just random things that I added when I was writing. Hehehe.

- Being a first time writer, I didn't really know how write about someone who had anxiety. The one panic attack scene I had written, I'm pretty sure I proof read it a hundred times to get it right. Mainly I attempted writing positive for a person with anxiety.

- People close to me who read my book commented that a few personality traits of Orion matched mine and it is true. In a way, I am similar to Orion because his POV was somewhat the easiest to write for me.

- Lastly, I established the fact that both my character were feminists because in my books, I found the characaters misogynistic or sexist and I didn't really like it. I wanted Xael and Orion to be equals.

Hope you enjoyed my story, because I loved reading your comments and it honestly made my day.

Do check out my short story, Cookies which will hardly take five minutes to read.

~AYR
<33