Can I have this Dance - Song -

- your pov- 

The one day every girl in high school dreams about has finally come and I couldn't be more excited!  My best friend had come over to help me get ready she's doing my hair and make-up. 

My Phone pinged on my vanity I quickly peaked to see what it was, my butt is going numb from sitting here so she can do my hair. 

From laine<3

"Can't wait to see you!! I can't believe it's prom night All ready! I know you'll look amazing as ever. I love you ill pick up at  7."

My best friend was looking over my shoulder reading the message. "He is a cutie isn't he, that's so sweet" she said jokingly I nodded smiling thinking about him in a tux. 

"I'm turning on some jams to pass sometime" Y/BF/N  said. 

-----------------------------

-around 6:50 -

I heard the knock on the front door I was doing final touches with my shoes and earrings to match my whole dress 

"Y/N!!! LAINE'S HERE" my brother yelled up the stairs  I took one last look at myself and headed to the stairs before I stepped down y/bf/n  stopped me" Damn girl you clean up well" I laughed "So do you" Once I got to the bottom of the stairs our ...

"Y/N!!! LAINE'S HERE" my brother yelled up the stairs  I took one last look at myself and headed to the stairs before I stepped down y/bf/n  stopped me" Damn girl you clean up well" I laughed "So do you" Once I got to the bottom of the stairs our eyes met and my heart started beating really fast. He looks better then I imagined. 

"woah" Laine whispered

------------------------------------------------

'Take my hand, take a breath
Pull me close and take one step
Keep your eyes locked on mine
And let the music be your guide

Take my hand, I'll take the lead
And every turn will be safe with me
Don't be afraid, afraid to fall
You know I'll catch you through it all'

the song from High School Musical senior prom started playing. 

we both smiled recalling our last movie night we watched all the high school musicals 

-Laine's POV- 

The familiar song came on I looked at my beautiful Girl who looked beyond amazing 

"May I have this dance my lady?" I asked smiling at her holding my hand out 

She laughed and accepted. We headed to the dance floor. 

I looked at her smiling she took a deep breath knowing she can't dance. I just pulled her into me the made eyes look into mine and took the lead

We stayed this way until the song ended. Swaying looking into each others eyes. She makes my heart melt. 

once the song ended I kissed her as hard as I could. "I love you y/n so much" She smiled looking up at me trough her lashes "I love you more" 

--------------------------------------------------

Word Count: 449

sorry that was pretty short.. 

I OWN NOTHING USED IN THIS STORY NO COPYRIGHT WAS INTENDED!!