Baby? Maybe! (Baby series)

Me and Laine have been together for about 5 years now. We are married and just bought a new house, Laine was living his dream and so was I. 

I have been feeling odd lately, I don't feel like myself lately. I have been vomiting and have less energy. I'm assuming I'm coming down with something. I brush off the feeling nonetheless. 

Laine is going to be at the studio most of the day. So I decided that I would invite my Best Friend Taylor to hang out. 

'Hey girl, wanna come hang out with me, Laine's at the studio all day :(" 

It didn't take long for a response to come through 

'Bitch Be there in 10 with pizza!' I chuckled and put my phone down on the counter. I went to change into a pair of ripped jeans and Laine's hoodie. 

I picked up around the house waiting for Taylor to show up. 

" What up bitch I'm here" She shouted through the house. I walked out of the living room and looked at her. 

"Why did you have to scream so damn loud?"

" WHAT YOU MEAN LIKE THIS?" She said screaming. 

I chuckled and shoved her slightly "Give me that damn pizza" 

"Damn how does Laine live with you?"    "He loves me duh" I replied and shrugged. 

"You feeling okay?" She asked clearly concerned. "Yeah? Why wouldn't I be?" 

"Well you usually aren't this happy and glowing when you are on your period" 

"I'm not on my period" I said with a light smile. 

"How not? Me and you have the same schedule. every month almost to the day. When was your last period?" 

I thought about it for a moment.  I have no idea.   

"You okay? you just went from pale, to Casper real quick" 

"It makes sense now Taylor, Holy God." She looked at me confused. 

"What the hell are you talking about?" 

"The Glowing , mood swings, the vomiting, the late period."

"Are you telling me you maybe pregnant?" I looked at her and shrugged 

"It's very possible" I said smirking 

"Well lets go buy us a test!" 

-- After the trip to the pharmacy--- 

"Imma need you to pee on this stick, and Imma text your man to see when he's coming home" Taylor said shoving me into the bathroom throwing the tests at me. 

I peed and walked out waiting for the results. 

"Laine said he will be home around 7." Taylor said 

"What time is it?" 

"Uh, 6."  I nodded. 

I looked down to see the two pink lines on all four tests. 

Oh holy mother of ducks. I'm pregnant. 

I looked up at Taylor with tears in my eyes.  

"what?"  I shook my head and slid down the wall.

"YES WE ARE PREGNANT!". I put my head in my hands. 

"What is he's not ready? we are just getting into a good place in our lives and-" 

"Girl shut the hell up. The boy will love this news, you wanna know how I know, Because he loves you. let him decide if he wants this or not. stop assuming" she patted me slightly. 

"now look you have me doing nice things towards you" She said giving me a death glare jokingly 

"oh ha ha" I said sarcastically. 

--- 7 pm.--- 

Taylor looked out the window. " LAINES HOME." 

"Dude I'm right here, stop yelling" 

"Oh well Laine is home" She said smiling. 

"I kinda figured." 

The front door opened and closed 

"IM HOME BABE" Laine shouted

"What is up with you people yelling today?!" I asked 

"Ha!" Taylor chuckled. 

Laine wrapped his arms around me and kissed me slowly. 

"Alright that's enough! I cant wait any longer. y/n has something to say" 

She nudged me. 

"Uh yeah, Look Laine -" 

"WE ARE PREGNANT." Taylor yelled clapping. 

Me and Laine looked at her. "Well thanks for that announcement Taylor" Laine replied. 

"You're welcome" She smiled proudly 

I sighed "Alright me and my husband are gonna talk in our room ALONE" I replied grabbing laines hand and taking him to our room. 

"Oka-" Laine picked me and kissed me. 

"I'm gonna be a dad!" 

"Yeah." I said 

"We are gonna be parents!" He yelled 

"Lets tell my parents" He smiled looking at me. 

------------------------

Welp my job here is done. Byeeee

Word count: 719

-Shy 

---