Cheat

( Listen to the song and read,  it makes it more sad XD) 

--Your Pov--

Laine has been acting differently lately. its like he don't wanna be around me anymore. I feel like maybe he's pushing me away. He's always out late, he parties more than he used too, his kiss isn't the same. I have an idea what's going out but I don't wanna believe it.

Laine is at the studio today, I cant wait for him to come home, I miss him.  I turn my music up, and start cleaning the house since it was chore day. I started upstairs and worked my down.  after about an hour of playing with things I have found while cleaning, I decided to text Laine to see when he's coming home. 

' Hey baby :) When you coming home?' I sent 

'Soon.'  he plainly sent.  Well then. 

- an hour later- 

Laine walks through the door, and sits next to me on the couch. 

'How was work?' I smiled.   he looked over at me with no emotion ' Alright I guess' he shrugs.  

'I'm gonna go shower, I'm going out later' he said walking away. 'uh okay' I said mostly to myself.

I went back to watching my show, when I heard a phone keep going off. I thought it was mine so I grabbed it and read the message.

 1 New message from: Her <3 

' Hey babe :) you sneaking out tonight?'  Wait. This isn't my phone. My heart dropped. 

"Uh who's this?'  I texted back

' whos this?' she replied 

'I'm Laine's cousin' I lied 

'oh, I'm his girlfriend. tell him to text me yeah?'  

'yeah sure.' My heart was breaking. 

I locked his phone and went upstairs and packed a bag. I stopped by the bed to grab my phone charger when I seen the picture me and Laine took our freshmen year. we looked so happy. what the hell happen to us? 

Laine walked out of the bathroom, I looked up at him with tears in my eyes, he had a confused look on his face. I put the picture back and picked up my bag and charger. 

"What's wrong?" he asked coming closer to me. I stepped away. 

" You know what's wrong." I said softly barely audible, In fear if I spoke any louder I would break completely. 

' baby I don-'   'stop. you don't get to call me that anymore' I interrupted. 

'what?' He said softly.   "We are over Laine." I said looking down to the floor. 

'Baby, no. what's going on? talk to me.' I shook my head and sarcastically laughed. 

'You're kidding right?"  he shook his head. 'Laine I'm not stupid, the late nights, the partying, the pushing me away. I was in denial this whole time until that stupid text came through'. 

' what text?' he asked wide eyed.     'Oh right!,  her <3 said to text her, she wanted to know the time of your date.' I said plainly. he looked the ground, "Y/n I can explain." 

" I don't wanna hear it." I said picking my bag back up and walking down the stairs with him closely behind. 

"Y/n wait please" He said with tears in his eyes. 

I shook my head and walked out the door.  

-----------------------------

I don't think he would ever do something  like this.

Part 2?   

Word count: 559

- Shy