Maybe you should.

- your pov-

Laine is at the studio so I decided to take our dog Mila on a walk since it was nice out.

We was gone for about an hour. I seen the mailman pull up to my house so I just went ahead and grabbed the mail.
Laine usually gets the mail so It feels kinda weird.

Me and Mila went side. I unhooked her leash so she could be free and I put the mail on the counter so Laine can go through it later. I went up and took a shower then I heard a loud noise coming from downstairs so I quickly got out of the shower and ran to see what was going on.

Our cat sebastian was on the counter trying to get his treats, of course knocking all the mail and items on the counter onto the floor.

"Really? All that for a tuna snack?" I asked him and gave him a treat and I bent down to pick up the mess he made.

A letter had caught my eye. It had  laines name on it. It was from his label. He opened it. So I got curious and read the letter that was inside.

' dear mr.hardy we wanted to say that we are pleased that you signed with us. It has come to our attention that your fan base is growing tremendously. We are giving you a tour. You'll hit every state once. Your tour dates will be sent to you soon. Tour starts in 3 weeks so get ready! Congratulations.'

What? Laine has a tour and didn't tell me?! I looked at the date it was sent.

Exactly 2 weeks ago. He leaves in a week. My heart was breaking a little. I am happy for him but why didnt he tell me ? Was he ever going too?

- Laines pov-

Its been a long day recording and I cant wait to go home and cuddle up to my girl.

Once I got home I walked it. It was quieter than normal. Usually y/n is playing with mila or has music playing. I walked into the kitchen and sat my keys on the counter and notice my letter open on the counter top.

Oh no.

"Baby I'm home!" I shouted.

She slowly came down the stairs with a blank expression.

"Was you ever gonna tell me?" She looked up at me with tears and betrayal. I nodded

"Yes I was going to.. and then you starting to get happy again. I didnt want to ruin that. I want you to be happy and I knew telling you would hurt you and I couldn't stand the thought of hurting you. I wasn't going to go anyway. You need me. My family is here."   I shook my head at his words.

"No" I looked up at him with tears waiting to fall.

"Maybe you should go. Its your dream right. Im not getting the way of that." I said looking up at him.

"Oh and laine it hurts me more by you not telling me. It would've hurt helluva lot less if you was straight up with me." I walked out of the kitchen and up to our room.

I packed a bag. Called my bestfriend and told her everything. I walked down the stairs with my bag. Laine was sitting at the table running his fingers through his hair.

He looked at me and smiled. Then he seen my bag his face dropped immediately.

"I uh me and taylor are having a sleep over tonight so. You are on your own."  I said backing slowly out the door.

"Fine but first" he ran to me and kissed me hard. 

"I love you. I was going to tell you I promise. I just didnt want to see you upset and im sorry" he said looking into my eyes.

I hugged him

"I love you too baby boy"

------------------------
Welp the sucked and it was long.

Word count:665

-Shyanne