Jealous

Me and Laine have been dating for about 3 years now, we have been bestfriends since 3rd grade. We have this favorite café called " mean bean coffee" it's small and we know mostly everyone who works there.  

Laine has been at the studio all day and I know he's gonna be tired. I decided to clean our apartment until he got home. 

I was  cleaning up our room and doing some laundry. I heard the front door open and close. Laine's home!  I smiled to myself. 

" Hey Baby girl! Im home where are you?" Liane yelled through the apartment. 

"Bedroom!" I yelled back 

It didn't take long for him to pop his through the door, I looked up and smiled at him. 

He walked over to me and hugged me, I put my arms around his neck and I stood on my tip toes since hes so much taller than me. 

" How was the studio babe?" I asked him 

" it was good, but i'm tired and I missed my baby girl" he said to me 

" I missed you too baby" I kissed him,  he smiled down at me 

" wanna go get some coffee?" he asked 

"yup!" I replied and put my shoes on. 

*skipping car ride* 

Once we got there we went up to the counter and ordered.  Laine ordered first. 

" and what would this pretty girl like?" the guy said 

" uh just an iced coffee please" I said squeezing laines hand. I could tell he was mad. 

Laine has always been protective me, which I loved. 

'Can I get your name so I can put it on the cup?" the worker asked 

" Y/n" I replied "pretty name for a pretty girl" he replied 

"and this is Laine my boyfriend" I said to him. Laine looked at me with a small smile. 

" Yeah I'm her boyfriend and I don't like you flirting with my girl." Laine said while pulling me into his side and kissed my head. We walked away and waited for our order to be called. 

" awww is my Lainey jealous??" I said to him 

"no! I just don't want someone making a move on my girl in front of me... Okay maybe a little." he chuckled and I laughed and kissed his cheek. 

"Aww I love you, so you don't have to be jealous baby" He smiled and pecked my lips. 

" I love you too and I love the way you told him I was your boyfriend" He chuckled. 

"hey nobody flirts with me when I clearly have a boyfriend!" 

" y/n and Laine!" the worker said without making eye contact with us. 

" Thank you!" I replied " Now lets go home Lainey, I wanna watch a movie" He grabbed my hand and we went home. 

_________ 

Sooo that wasn't that bad, at least I don't think XD 

Word count: 488 

-Shy