Wherever you are (Song preference)

' You were crying at the airport when they finally closed the plane door I can barely hold it all inside

-- Lanie's pov-- 

Winning Idol was a dream come true, especially since I wasn't planning on going back just yet. 

With winning came fame, Tours, meet and greets and no free time. I would be lying if I said it wasn't a strain on my relationship. I knew it was, we both knew but I knew we had to make things work no matter what or at least try. 

The day came that I was excited but also dreading. I was kicking off my first Tour. 

My mom,dad brother, sister and Y/N all wanted to drop me off at the airport. I didn't mind because this is the last time I would see them for a few months. 

once we got there I got checked in and put everything on the belt for them to load the plane. While we was waiting for my gate to open we said our goodbyes one by one. 

"I'm so proud of you baby" my mom said hugging me and wiping some tears away. 

"I'm going to miss you so much" I hugged her tight. 

"good job man" Kyle said giving me a bro hug. "Thanks dude"

"We will miss you Laine"  Brit said giving me a quick hug.

" Don't worry about us kid we will be okay" My dad said giving me a hug. I looked over at Y/N. I could tell she was thinking, she looked at the floor not even looking at me. 

I walked over to her. Lifted her head up and pulled her into my chest. I'm trying my best not to cry because I know I will want to stay and it will just make everything harder on both of us. 

"I love you" I said outing my face into her hair. I felt light sobs. 

"Don't cry baby, Please don't cry" I said wiping her tears holding my own back.

'Flight 334 is now boarding' 

She looked at me with tear filled eyes I could see the sadness and heartache. 

"Please don't leave, don't go Laine. I know it sounds selfish and I want you to be happy but please don't go." She said through her tears. 

" I have too baby girl. I will be home soon" I said kissing her and holding her tight before letting go.  I walked to the gate and turned around to look at her one last time. I waved to everyone. Brittney was hugging a crying Y/N I turned around quickly knowing the tears was going to fall. I boarded my plane. The doors closed and I just cried. 

' Wherever you are, You, Every night I almost call just to say it will always be you'

Me and Y/N have hardly spoken since I left. I don't know where she is or what she is doing or even who she is with. We face timed a few nights ago and she pretty much ended things she said she need to sort things out and find herself again. Which I get. 

I almost call her every night just to tell her it's only her. It will always just be her. 

"Hey it's Y/N please leave message and I will get back to you" I smiled at the sound of her voice.

"hey... I know I'm the last person you want to see pop on your screen but.. I love you and I want you to know that I can't stop thinking about you wherever you are. it will always just be you." I said hanging up. 

' Maybe you've already moved on but the truth is I don't want to know.' 

I knew that I made her unhappy by leaving. I knew that day I shouldn't have gone, but I did and now she's gone. My mind has me wondering If she already moved on. 

I have seen her post pictures with her friends she looks happier and that's all I really want for her. 

Part of me wants to know if she has found someone new. The truth is I don't want to know if she did or not. 

---------------

I made this Part 2 of every part of me because I felt like I kinda left you guys hanging lol

Word Count: 728

-Shy