Break up

Me and Laine never usually argue but we do have our moments. A relationship that's  amazing like ours definitely will have some bumps and bruises, we always get through it though .

I have had a long day at work. I just wanna go home,  cuddle my boyfriend and get a hot shower. I think today I could definitely say  it's been the worst one of my life. 

First someone spills hot coffee all over my new outfit, My boss was being a real dick head today, my phone died, my car wouldn't start so I had to walk home, then my heel broke so I had to walk barefoot then it started to pour rain. 

I finally got home, to see Laine and his friends on the couch playing a video game. 

'Hey baby!' Laine smiled at me 'woah what happen to you? You are soaked!' 

'It's been a bad day' then I walked up stairs to get a hot shower. Once I finished, I got dressed and walked down stairs to cuddle Laine.

 'Oh hey baby, me and Trevor are going night fishing, so don't wait up!' Laine said and kissed my head then he walked out the door with Trevor. Great.

I looked around and Laine and Trevor made a mess. I started to clean up a little and decided to go to bed. Me and Laine are gonna have a talk in the morning.

---- 9 AM ---- 

I woke up and Laine still wasn't here. I got up and got dressed, brushed my teeth and hair. I went down stairs and started to clean up since it was still a mess from last night, about an hour later, Laine walked in.

 'Hey baby girl' he smiled and kissed my head 

'dude, we need to talk' I said to him. 

'Can it wait? I'm really tired, Me and Trevor was up all night fishing.'

'No Laine it can't wait.' 

'y/n'

'no! I'm done Laine, first I had a really bad day yesterday, all I wanted was cuddles and a hot shower! then you left, and of course left a mess for me to clean up! I'm tired of it!' I said to him 

he sighed and walked up stairs. I followed.

'Laine!' 

'Okay! I hear you y/n!  I hear you, you can stop saying my name. All I wanted to do was hang out with my friend without my clingy girlfriend. It's not always about you.' He yelled,   I flinched and stared at him wide eyed, he has never raised his voice at me. 

'Well if you're so tired of me I will just leave. You can do what you want Laine. I'm done. we are done.' I said and walked downstairs grabbed my phone, my keys and put on my shoes. 

'Y/N Wait!' 

I walked out the door  and slammed it shut.

-----------------------

Part 2 will be up soon! 

word count: 488

-Shy