Life or death Part 2

2 AM.
Barely any sleep since the accident 3 weeks ago. Y/n still in the same condition she was in when we got here.
Nothing is working. At this point the doctors are pretty much saying it's a waiting game. A game my girl is losing. I haven't left her side since. I barely have slept. Here it is 2 AM again I'm wide awake staring at the love of my life fighting to survive.
God why couldn't  it  have been me?
I had so many questions and no one to answer them.

//// Y/n's POV ////
There I was laying in a hospital bed. Machines breathing for me. I can see laine but I can't talk to him. I have tried. He hasn't left me since I got here however long that has been. Everyone has been coming and going leaving little notes and gifts but they always leave. Not Laine. I want to wake up. How can I wake up? He needs to know I'm here and I'm okay. He needs to know I can hear him.

One of the doctors on my team came in and started talking to laine.
"As you know Mr.Hardy it's a waiting game from here. There's not much else we can do for y/n all we can do is make her comfortable. We have some options you and the family could consider if you would like" he asked laine sympathetically.

Laine just shook his head.
" sir I know she's going to make it. I'm not giving up on her I have faith. I'm not gonna pull the plug on my girl not yet"

The doctor nodded and left the room.

'I'm here Laine. I am here. I wish you could hear me' it took everything in me to squeeze his hand. It wasn't tight but enough for him to know I'm here.

"Baby?" He said looking at me.
"Come on pretty girl wake up. Wake up for me. Fight y/n"

That's exactly what I did.

I opened my eyes slightly to bright lights and a warm hand holding mine. I looked over to see laine looking at me wide eyed like a deer in headlights.

"You did it! You woke up! DOCTOR SHES AWAKE!"

Laine still didn't leave my side nor let go of my hand if anything he held me tighter. 

"I cant believe you are okay baby, I knew you would be. I told everyone you wouldn't give up everyone else had their doubts but I didn't. I knew you would come back to me." he said while all the doctors and nurses came in to check me out. 

"you are a very lucky girl. we will want to run more tests to make sure everything checks out but if they come back good I don't see why you cant go home  in a day or so." the doctor said leaving the room. 

I smiled up at laine who was staring at me smiling. 

"Why are you staring at me?" I asked him feeling my cheeks heat up 

"Cause you're beautiful" He smiled proudly. My cheeks heating up even more. 

-------------------------------

word count: 529

Sorry it took so long...... 

- Shy