He gets hurt.

-Your POV-

laine had a show tonight and he super excited to say the least.

I heard the front door open and shut. Hes home.

"Hey baby" Laine said walking up to me and kiss my lips quickly.

"Hi, um you do realize you have a show tonight right?" I asked

"I'm aware" He said sitting next you me.

"Don't you think you should get a little bit of sleep before? You was out all night fishin"

He shook his head "No I will be okay" he said getting up to get a shower.

I shrugged off my feeling and went to get ready.

--- At the venue of the show--

--Laines POV---
I was feeling a little off but I wasn't too worried I was beyond excited for my show.

We was back stage getting ready to go out, they hooked up my guitar I looked at my beautiful girl and smiled.

"Alright Laine you are on in about 2" said a worker of the venue I nodded

I got the 'go' so I went out and the crowd roared.

We played a few songs, but then I was starting to feel very weak and not great but so kept going.

The stage lights and the running around it was hot. I felt light headed and then the next thing I felt was my legs gave out and darkness.

- your POV-
I had noticed Laine wasn't looking too good, he got extremely pale and sweaty all of a sudden and something told me that something was going to happen.

A few moments later Laine had dropped to the floor unconscious. The crowd panicked while me and some other workers ran out to him. The dropped the curtains and a man walked out and explained that the show was over and they would keep everyone updated.

I stood In the back so the EMTS could do their job. They got Laine into a stretcher and got him on an IV drip for some fluids. About 10 mins after they put him on the drip he started to wake up.

"Hey baby, you feeling better?" I asked quietly
"Yeah, what happen?" He said
" you um you over worked yourself and you passed out"
He nodded
"You passed out from exhaustion and dehydration"
"That makes sense I think I had about 2 Red Bull's within the last 24 hours" he stated.

I made him lay back and put the oxygen mask on for a second.
"Well you scared me Laine" I said holding his hand
"I'm so sorry baby" he said
"Now are you gonna start listening to me?"
He smiled and nodded.

———————————————-
Wow sorry that sucks so bad.
Word count:450
-shy